Commercial / Business Operations Manager Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Healthcare
Healthcare Latin America
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Commercial/ Business Operations Manager
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Mexico City
Postal Code: 01389
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Responsible for leading a commercial and business
operations team, partnering with Sales, Marketing, Legal, Svs, Operation,
Finance and other Commercial Operations Centers of Excellence (COE) teams to
drive orders and sales performance. This position will have direct report
responsibilities and pretend to be the engine of the commercial team.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Lead Commercial Operations processes,
mechanisms and coordinate their implementation with strategy and effectiveness
2. Lead with the Commercial Operations COE’s ( Deal structuring, order
management, variable compensation, CRM) to improve orders/sales team
efficiency and effectiveness.
3. Cultivate partnerships with P&L; commercial leaders and their teams to
build consistent strategies for multi-modality projects and cross-P&L;
business events. Drive and implement new business models as one solution to
the customers (TCO, Outcome, efficiency, clinical alignment, Svs productivity)
4. Establish strategic imperatives (Growth, Simplification & Quality) and
initiatives in order to ensure the fulfillment of business requirements and to
optimize business performance based on Transparency, Control and Commercial
intensity (Process & Policies implementation/ execution).
5. Track order forecasting through CRM ( SalesForce), data management and Biz
intelligent, linked to Modalities and Marketing to provide a differentiated
added value proposition.
6. Develop and maintain critical relationships with Commercial Business
Leaders and finance teams to deliver orders performance to OP targets,
solutions cross organization (local and LATAM).
7. Enable collaborative culture and drive organization to improve
customer/client satisfaction levels and responsiveness using CSO and customer
8. Lead quarter-end orders closing with Finance and local commercial teams.
9. Develop metrics to measure progress to make tools more effective and to
make the employees more efficient
10. Ensure data analytics drive decision making for budgeting and financial
planning and analysis. Align and work with Credit Request, financing, Pricing
(CM), Past due, BDR, Concession, Obsolescence and Cancelation in one
11. Identify opportunities to improve visibility, win-rate and share
performance across P&L.;
12. Lead as appropriate the various Sales Operating Mechanisms and taking the
leadership and ownership.
13. Drive processes simplification thru fast-works and best practices cross
14. Ensure that the processes of the Quality Management System (QMS) are
implemented and maintained (QSMRs)
15. Support internal and external Quality audits and closure of audit
16. Ensure a common and efficient communication on the stakeholders (local
17. Support the EHS program and the follow up (EHS contractor safety / EHS
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Demonstrated ability to lead and influence a team within a large, complex
and matrixed organization.
3. Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management team
4. Experience leading or managing projects of various size, duration and
5. Ability to translate strategy into business objectives
6. Executive level presentation skills
7. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
8. Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail
9. Action and results oriented
10. Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to
internal and external customer needs
11. Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work
right first time
12. High level of working knowledge of Microsoft office with speed and
13. Fluent English and local language speaking
Quality Specific Goals
1. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition
Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPAA Guidelines, NEMA
Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy
or US / Int’l Law is broken.
2. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies
(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet
Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US /
Int’l Law is broken.
3. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management
System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
4. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
5. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate
corrective action as required.
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions,
and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the
Quality Management System.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: 1. Knowledge and experience of large complex sales
and marketing processes
2. Healthcare knowledge
3. Initiative and self-confidence.
4. Team player
5. Presence and self-assurance
6. Business acumen
7. Excellent verbal and written communication
8. High level of self-organization together with the ability to work with
accuracy and minimum of supervision
Coordinador de ventas
de Red Consultores en Puebla
de Distribuidora Internacional de equipos DG S. A. de C.V. en Veracruz
Asesor de Ventas
de ENLACE LABORAL en Distrito Federal
de Doctor Empresa S.C. en Distrito Federal
Guardia de seguridad
de Fetasa Mexicali en Baja California
Ayudante Técnico Sin experiencia(1/2 Tiempo–Centro)
de Orión Integración, Desarrollo y Talento S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Encargado de Mantenimiento
de GRUPO ANDERSON´S en Distrito Federal
Olive Garden Polanco // Labores de Cocina //
de CMR en Distrito Federal