Customer Support Engineer
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1013761
Job Title: Customer Support Engineer for IoT
The Business Entity:
The Cisco Technical Services group provides world-class support for customers
around the globe. Your opportunity to impact the health and performance of
networks and systems that surround us all are limitless. Career growth options
will be BOLD, as we realize our vision to become the #1 IT Company in the
world. Make an impact with us!
The team works on complex, challenging issues with some of Cisco’s top
customers. It’s a great opportunity to master the latest technology and
products, while working with a technically diverse and supportive team. Grow
your skills in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and join some of the
industry’s brightest minds in deploying and supporting today’s most advanced
Role & Responsibilities
– Provides second/third level technical support to Cisco customers, partners,
account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers.
– Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and
network problems of moderate to high complexity.
– Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as
– Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
– Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve
– Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise.
– Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
– Candidate must have at least 4-5 years of Networking industry experience
and knowledge, products and protocols
– Demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies:
* DB (MySQL/MariaDB optionally MongoDB)
* Scripting (preferably bash/python)
* Experience with exploiting webservices/API/JSON
* Networking (CCNA level+)
* Cellular/radio background is a plus
– Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
– Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of
– Ability to determine root cause and resolution for ly unknown problems.
– Good verbal communication skills.
– Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent
plus 4-5 years related experience. MBA/Masters preferred.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Services
ÚNETE GRAN APERTURA ITALIANNIS MUNDO E
de Busqueda reservada en Estado de Mexico
Encargado de Marketing
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Ayudante de oficina medio tiempo
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Coordinador de Mantenimiento de Sucursales Torreón
de Busqueda reservada en Coahuila
SUPERVISOR DE SEGURIDAD E HIGIENE
de Confidencial en Puebla
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Encargado de Marketing
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
International Seagoing Opportunities
de Empresa Reservada en Baja California