Inside Sales - Professional Channel Job
Job Number: #
Business: Current & GE Lighting
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Inside Sales – Professional Channel
Career Level: Experienced
Inside Sales and Tele Sales
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Mexico City
Postal Code: 01389
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Essential Responsibilities: Grow sales of assigned customer portfolio through
creating and maintaining long term customer relationships/satisfaction.
Stimulate sales via Telephone with Reps, Distributors as well as end users to
sell assigned products/services. Meet/exceed sales quotas and activity levels
for assigned territory by keeping sales trackers and account reviews to
include sales analysis in market sales and trends. Prospects, qualifies,
quotes and closes new business in assigned area. In addition to work cross
functionally with Vertical leaders to bolster sales in segment..
Qualifications/Requirements: Key responsibilities include:
– Grow assigned customer portfolio to achieve and exceed annual pricing,
order and revenue targets in designated product and/or services categories
through outbound and inbound call activities, meeting call volume targets as
– Prioritize selling time to build and maintain a balanced funnel of sales
prospects to generate sales, achieve account penetration and drive market
– Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key-buying
influences in each account by using installed base information, sales and
service reports/databases, new leads and cold-calling efforts.
– Maintain complete knowledge of each account’s history, contacts and current
and long-term purchase plans for designated products. Track call outcomes and
opportunities through Sales Force tracking processes and/or customer
relationship management tools.
– Act as primary salesperson for tactical sales opportunities by working
directly with prospective customers to build value for our offerings, present
proposals, negotiate and secure the order, working through both GE’s internal
sales and the external customers purchase processes.
– Maintain/earn customer loyalty by providing best in class customer service
to all GE Current customers. Promote customer satisfaction by working with
install and support organizations to resolve customer related sales issues.
Record customer feedback and complaint information through the proper quality
processes and channels.
– Support and partner with field sales and service personnel in their efforts
to sell strategic offerings and maximize account penetration by identifying
sales prospects, developing targeted account strategies, providing
account/product information, participating in internal/customer meetings,
developing proposals and providing account follow up.
– Drive targeted marketing campaigns and follow up on Telemarketing
– Maintain thorough current and competitive product knowledge and clear
understanding of market dynamics in order to offer creative solutions to
customers. Understand basic clinical applications, functions, features and
benefits with the ability to communicate them to customers.
Quality Specific Goals:
– Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management
System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position
– Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
– Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate
corrective action as required
– Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition
Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA
Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy
or US / Int’l Law is broken.
– Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including
but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules,
etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l
Law is broken
– Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to
ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to
documented customer inputs.
– Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions,
and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the
Quality Management System.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: Preferred Qualifications:
– Proven track record of sales success, meeting and exceeding sales targets,
and penetrating new accounts/markets/competitive through proficiency in
prospecting, lead qualification, sales and negotiations
– Highly motivated goal-oriented self starter with ability to work
autonomously and as part of a team, takes initiative to make things happen,
identifies what needs to be done and does it.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills – strong verbal phone communication,
effective benefit-oriented presentation skills and robust influencing skills
with persistence to overcome objectives.
– Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills,
including multi-taking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up
and attention to detail. Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
– Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization, both
internally and with external customers.
– Creative Problem Solving –Strong analytical skills demonstrating ability to
identify root causes of problems; generate and evaluate creative alternative
solutions; implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively with fact-
– Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and
– Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response
to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in
ambiguous situations in a high paced environment with changing needs
– High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal
values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
– Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools
– Basic understanding of LED technology and services, preferred knowledge in
applicable specific GE Current areas desired
Ejecutivo de ventas telefónicas
de Unitec en Distrito Federal
asesor telefonico para portabilidad lunes viernes
de Pentafon contac center & bpo en Distrito Federal
Gestor de cobranza telefonico
de Recave de Mexico en Nuevo Leon
CONSEJERA DE BELLEZA LIVERPOOL VERACRUZ PLAZA AMÉRICAS
de Clarins SA de CV en Veracruz
ESTUDIANTE FEMENINO PARA ATENCION DE DULCERIA
de DULCERIA LA REYNA en Estado de Mexico
Maquetador Diseño WEB
de Human Capital Group en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico MEDIO TIEMPO
de Sicop Centro de Contacto en Estado de Mexico
Agente Promotor - Vallejo $ 10,000 ingresos minimos
de InverCap Afore en Distrito Federal