System Engineer - HCIT Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Healthcare
Healthcare Information Technology
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: System Engineer – HCIT
Career Level: Experienced
Product Maintenance and Support
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Mexico City
Postal Code: 01389
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Responsible for leading the integration of various OEM
products into the GE RIS/PACS environment. Analyzes customer requirements,
formulate solutions, forms cross-functional teams, and successfully drives
Integration solutions to closure.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Work with implementation teams to ensure
Interfaces are delivered using GE PACS Broker/Centricity Clinical
Gateway/ConnectR to receive and process radiology messages and modality work
2. Continuously strive to improve GE System Integration processes by
utilizing Six Sigma Tools and Methodologies.
3. Work directly with RIS/PACS customers on the development of the department
4. Lead the development and improvement of RIS/PACS interface tools,
products, and process and services offerings.
5. Work directly with cross-functional organizations and OEM suppliers to
take the RIS/PACS interface for GE Centricity to the level of performance and
6. Use the GE Phased Review Discipline (PRD) process for the development and
release of new offerings.
7. Own multiple projects lasting one to nine months in duration, requiring
8. Work with System Integration Team leads to perform trend analysis and gain
feedback on product performance and customer requirements.
9. Work with peers to identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues
related to integration.
10. Travel to customer sites to provide consulting and integration services
11. Work with peers to perform trend analysis and provide feedback to product
marketing on product performance and customer requirements.
12. Represent the Integration Team at various cross-functional team meetings.
13. Support the GEHC IITS Sales and Marketing teams.
14. Work with manager to provide timely status updates, develop and maintain
metrics, and control integration costs.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality
Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals,
and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns
immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns
immediately to the Quality Organization.
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within
7. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and
appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; or Bachelor’s Degree
and two years experience in technical discipline; or associate degree and
three years experience in technical discipline; or equivalent (defined as High
School Diploma/GED and four years progressive experience within Software
2. Demonstrated working knowledge of SQL.
3. Demonstrated success in working with customers, vendors, and leading
4. Travel required at least 20% and up to 50+%.
5. Ability to work remotely as required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: 1. Two years’ experience in project leadership roles.
2. Strong process orientation, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
and a firm commitment to quality.
3. Excellent communication skills and an ability to interface and influence
at multiple organization levels.
4. Working knowledge of DICOM and HL7 standards.
5. Working knowledge of clinical workflow.
6. Familiarity with product development and release processes (, GE PRD
7. Experience working with Windows Operating System.
8. Experience with the Quovadx Cloverleaf Interface Engine or GE ConnectR+.
9. Experience working with SQL, VB, TCL, ORACLE, Unix, Vbscript.
10. Experience with Information Systems integration.
11. Experience with PACS Systems and related radiology workflow.
12. Experience working in the healthcare industry and with knowledge of
hospital software systems.
13. Familiar with Six Sigma quality principles.
Inspector de Calidad
de Confidencial en Nuevo Leon
INGENIERO RESPONSABLE DEL SET VIRTUAL
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Jefe de acabado Textil
de Sociedad anónima en Hidalgo
Ingeniero en Soporte Tecnico
de Confidencial en Jalisco
JEFE DE RELACIONES PÚBLICAS
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORA DE BELLEZA MERIDA
de Andrea en Yucatán
de dish en Sonora
EJECUTIVO TELEFÓNICO (COBRANZA CALL CENTER)
de consorcio juridico en Sonora