Pre Sales IP Network Modernization Architects - MX, Central America and Caribbean
Req ID: #
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment &
services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than
180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s
mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower
people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in
which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At
Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower
people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries,
offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging
environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees
live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win
& a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable
partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a
stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that
allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career
Pre Sales IP Network Modernization Architects
We are seeking Pre Sales IP Network Modernization Architects with a proven
track record in supporting technical sales of complex IP networking solutions.
You will report directly to the Head of Network Applications. In this role you
will play a key role in driving the driving technical sales in the all IP
market segment in Mexico and Central America and Caribbean.
As a Solution Architect within Network Applications & IP you will be
responsible for establishing relationships with technical key influencers as
well as decision makers and manage the entire sales process from the technical
You will promote and establish Ericsson’s position as a key player in the
local Network Applications / IP market segment building from Ericsson’s
expertise as the global leader in Mobile Communication. Together with the Key
Account team for the Customer you will identify technical opportunities for
Network Applications in the all-IP segment. You will mentor the Key Account on
IP pre-sales competence.
– Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical
– Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in
– Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
– Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer
– Support deployment of solution
– Provide feedback to R&D;
– Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
– Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about
solution to enable customer competence build
– 5-10 years experience in the networking industry, preferably with a vendor.
– Bachelors Degree required. Technical Degree and/or MBA considered a merit.
– Proven history of successful Consultative Presales activities including
experience working with operator and engaging in technical conversations along
with a strong understanding of how they evaluate, purchase, and deploy large
– Technical Certification in IP or other relevant area, CCNA, CCIE, CCNP.
– Complete understanding of internetworking (IP/MPLS), NFV, SDN and service
– Strong background in Solutions/Consultative sales approach and process with
ability to translate business needs to product solutions.
– Strong Understanding of the Network Service Provider technical challenges
including intimate knowledge of the end-user needs.
– Strong ability to work in a complex global environment, effectively
building and sustaining relationships at multiple levels with the customer as
well as internally.
– Strong team player whom easily integrates in an existing team and has the
ability to create the needed team to achieve the business objectives.
– Open, winning and go-getter attitude, organized and structured, an
excellent listener and strong presentation skills are pre-requisites.
– Articulates arguments or ideas in a compelling way.
– Proactive, self-motivating with a good grasp of the key business drivers.
– Willing and available to travel frequently in the region
– Fluent in English and Spanish
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin,
ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran
status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which
the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding
Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental
status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political
opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || Mexico City || Tecnoparque ||
de Vallen Proveedora en Baja California
Repartidor de Pizza (Miguel Angel)
de Expertos en restaurantes en Distrito Federal
de Atento en Hidalgo
Empleado para Pizzeria (perisur)
de Expertos en restaurantes en Distrito Federal
Chofer de torton
de Grupo Corvi Tuxtla en Chiapas
SUSHERO, COCINA Y AYUDANTE DE COCINA
de Restaurantes Moshi Moshi en Distrito Federal
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Cocinero de Sushi
de Grupo Habita en Distrito Federal