Project Manager, Power Conversion Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Energy Connections
Energy Connections Power Conversion
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
GE’s Power Conversion business applies the science and systems of power
conversion to help drive the electrification of the world’s energy
infrastructure by designing and delivering advanced motor, drive and control
technologies that evolve today’s industrial processes for a cleaner, more
productive future. Serving specialized sectors such as energy, marine, oil and
gas, renewables and industry, through customized solutions and advanced
technologies, GE Power Conversion partners with customers to maximize
Posted Position Title: Project Manager, Power Conversion
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 2150
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: The Project Manager leads projects and initiatives for
all aspects and activities associated with the fulfillment of tasks for
assigned projects and manage the execution, delivery and completion of site
– The Project Manager is accountable for project objectives throughout
project life cycle.
– Drive financial metrics related to successful completion of assigned
– Identify actions to contain project costs supporting execution needs.
– Lead changes in project scope, identify potential crises and related
– Manage, Control and Prevent project risks through the entire project life
cycle and drive resolution of risks
– Lead negotiation with customers, partners and sub-contractors
– Coordinate with internal functions for resolution of quality issues driving
– Fulfillment of tasks for assigned projects and manage the execution and
associated activities for on time delivery of projects.
– Coordinate for completion of site activities through resources/contractor
designated in accordance with contract requirements and company policies
pertaining to EHS and Compliance practices.
– Leadership & mentoring of the regional project resources within Power
– 10 years’ experiences in Project Management, preferably in with OEM/EPC’s
in Electrical Industry
– Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
– Experience in report writing and formal letter communication
– Possess skill and experience in dealing with Professional clients,
Consultants and contractors,
– Ability to travel when required.
– Experience in the use of industry project schedule and resource planning
techniques and software (MS Projects, MS Office-Excel, Primavera and SAP).
– Good working knowledge of contract administration – technical, legal, and
– Good communication skills.
– International PM Certification (like PMI or IPMA)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Strong attitude in managing complex activities balancing competing
stakeholders/customer interests and in applying best practices to achieve
– Knowledge and experience with GE project management policies & practices
– Team leader experience
– Strong influence and Negotiation skills
– Able to generate customer intimacy
– Manage customer satisfaction and escalate customer concerns internally
– Solid knowledge of Business and Financial Acumen.
– Strong personal and team leadership skills
– Demonstrate boundary-less behavior, teamwork, integrity, accountability and
– Able to work independently and under high pressure environment.
– Commitment to Integrity.
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Técnicos de Mantenimiento con Contrato Indefinido
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Tecnico Laboratorista Clinico
de Busqueda reservada en Nuevo Leon
de Empresa en Hidalgo
Tecnico en Validacion
de Empresa Reservada en Jalisco
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO DE VENTAS
de Dish en Coahuila
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Hostess Olive Garden Oasis
de CMR en Distrito Federal