Finance Intern Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Finance Intern
Career Level: CI
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: The Finance Intern provides support and assistance to
work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work
within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of
moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term
– Perform basic accounting tasks such as manual journal entries booking,
electronic tax invoice generation, accruals generation, re-classes between
internal expense accounts.
– Support updating expense tracker from ERP, follow up with account owners
and drive consistency in reporting. Update value added tax report including
payment type for tax purposes.
– Review custom broker account payable, in this task would need to review in
depth invoices from custom broker in order detect and correct any error to
avoid delays in broker credit memos as well as re-inforce internal controls.
– Keep track of import / export transactions using Oracle ERP and excel
tools, coordinating with logistics team this reports will be verified and used
by other accounting teams as a base for transfer price calculation.
– Assist creating expense analysis in excel of cost of quality, getting input
from operating team and integrating the information from ERP system, this
report will serve to drive operations consolidating and keeping track of
scrap, slow moving inventory and rework costs.
– Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree) 5th to 7th Semester of accounting
bachelor degree or similar.
– Fluent English
– Initiative/ Proactivity
– Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
– Strategic thinker: Proven problem solving skills.
– Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
– Strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
de Grupo Liber en Jalisco
Atención a Clientes Tiempo Completo Digitex Legaria
de Digitex en Distrito Federal
de UVA producciones en Distrito Federal
de DISTRIBUIDORA Y COMERCIALIZADORA HALCON SA DE CV en Distrito Federal
Ingeniería en sistemas
de Enlace Laboral en Distrito Federal
Gerente Operativo experiencia en Retail
de Human Capital Group en Distrito Federal
EJECUTIVA COMERCIAL -SECTOR SALUD-
de CONECTA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS en Distrito Federal
Ingeniero Químico Ambiental
de PAE en Queretaro