NETWORK CONSULTING ENGINEER - COLLABORATION
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: S993402
The Business Entity
The Global Delivery Center provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet
customer needs while improving profitability for Advanced Services (AS)
delivery teams. GDC’s highly technical, global resources support customer
engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS
practice and theatre teams.
These capabilities expand Cisco’s technical reach across all Cisco
architectures – Borderless Networks, Collaboration, Data
Center/Virtualization, Mobility, Video, NGN and OSS. Through our network of
Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) we enable delivery of innovative services and
solutions. Our collaborative delivery model drives scalability, productivity
and innovation across the AS organization.
GDCs are located in strategic regions around the globe – Bangalore, Dalian,
Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh – enabling a more consistent and relevant
customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local
Come join the Voice and IT Transformation team in the GDC focusing on Call
Manager (CUCM), Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Voice Gateways and related
products technologies as a Network Consulting Engineer. We need a creative
problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly
responding to escalated issues. With a seasoned mix of broad networking
knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer
Relationship Management skills, you’re well positioned to become a trusted
advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
Role & Responsibilities
* Generates voice network configurations from Low Level Design for highly complex environments;
* Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex UCCE networking problems.
* Builds simulated UCCE and UCCX networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
* Plans and executes highly complex UCCE/UCCX Upgrade and Migration activity.
* Assists customer with deployment of related tools that support a customer and related Network Management Systems.
* Client-facing skills to include cross-functional influence, external and internal consulting/partnering
* Understands and can articulate the value and business advantage of data center virtualization techniques and cloud architectures
* Drive outcome based delivery model, build customer success stories, socialize and help team replicate successful delivery models
* Knowledge of Cisco Product Suite – Call Manager (CUCM), Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Voice Gateways and related products
* Knowledge of IP Telephony protocols like SIP, H323, MGCP, RTP, RTCP, VXML, and different Codecs and so on.
* Experience in the following areas: Call Control, Multimedia Contact Centres, Call Scripts, and IVR Scripts.
*5+ years of experience in Cisco Voice technologies – 0 CUCM 0 CME / CUE o Unity Connection o Unified Presence o SME o IOS GW & GK config o SIP & H323 protocols o ISDN, FXO, E1 R2 protocols
* Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent plus 10+ years of related experience in IT industry
* English and Spanish languages
* CCIE, CCNA, CCVP certifications desired
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Técnicos de Mantenimiento con Contrato Indefinido
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Tecnico Laboratorista Clinico
de Busqueda reservada en Nuevo Leon
de Empresa en Hidalgo
Tecnico en Validacion
de Empresa Reservada en Jalisco
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO DE VENTAS
de Dish en Coahuila
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Hostess Olive Garden Oasis
de CMR en Distrito Federal