Quality Assurance Intern Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Quality Assurance Intern
Career Level: CI
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: The Quality Assurance Intern provides support and
assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role
you will work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts
to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action
or short-term planning.
– Provide Quality Assurance support to management and employees to ensure
consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices.
Update Procedures and Work Instructions
– Works on different projects depending area of expertise.
– Management of Competency Matrix.
– Maintain process documentation active and enforced in assigned area to
ensure consistent quality.
– Support all elements of the quality assurance activities and drive overall
quality in all aspects of manufacturing within the Control COE.
– Apply standard engineering techniques to assigned tasks and ensure that
specific goals are met in terms of quality, quantity, and timeliness in order
to meet department goals.
– Maintain familiarity with Engineering Documentation in order to ensure
compliance with quality standards.
– Provide support to key QA processes.
– Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree) 5th to 7th Semester of any bachelor
– Fluid English
– Initiative/ Proactivity
– Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
– Strategic thinker: Proven problem solving skills.
– Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
– Strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Impresor en Serigrafía - Gran formato
de Sociedad anónima en Queretaro
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Mecanico diesel general camiones
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Mesa de Ayuda / Telecomunicaciones
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico atención a clientes
de Cyberideas SA de CV en Distrito Federal
Supervisor de Obra
de airsplit en Queretaro
ENCARGADO A DE TINTORERIA
de Atalaya Servicios de Personal S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
INSTRUCTOR DE LOGISICA
de Nabe en Nuevo Leon