Sourcing Intern Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Global Operations
Global Operations Latin America
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Sourcing Intern
Career Level: CI
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 66000
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: GE works on things that matter. The best people and the
technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in
energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building,
powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE
– Support and execute Sourcing and/or Supplier Quality initiatives
– Establish work plan to support Sourcing and/or Supplier Quality
metrics such as Deflation, Cash, Cost of Quality, among others.
– Preparing, issuing and evaluating quotation requests. Negotiate and
finalize price, quality, delivery, and other terms with suppliers together
– Execute cost out projects to maximize MCTO, work closely with
GCLs, COE, product managers, technology, quality and supply chain
team to ensure process smoothness.
– Maintain documentation library, led retrieval process (MNDA,
Supplier Integrity Agreements).
– Frequent report outs to management on project status.
– Support vendor maintenance (eSA) process.
Qualifications/Requirements: s Education:
– Undergraduate (Bachelor’s student) – Business, Engineering.
– Spanish (100%), English (100%) required.
Technical qualifications: .
– High proficiency on Windows, Excel and Powerpoint.
– Strong project execution skills.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: Other qualifications:
– Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
– Strategic thinker: Proven problem solving skills.
– Strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal and leadershipskills.
– Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix organization and
externalsuppliers in geographically diverse locations.
– High energy and self-starter with demonstrated ability to develop
andexecute Sourcing strategies.
– Strong quality and customer centric focus. Global mindset – must beable to
work across poles to deliver end result.
ÚNETE GRAN APERTURA ITALIANNIS MUNDO E
de Busqueda reservada en Estado de Mexico
Encargado de Marketing
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Ayudante de oficina medio tiempo
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Coordinador de Mantenimiento de Sucursales Torreón
de Busqueda reservada en Coahuila
SUPERVISOR DE SEGURIDAD E HIGIENE
de Confidencial en Puebla
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Encargado de Marketing
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
International Seagoing Opportunities
de Empresa Reservada en Baja California