Experienced Embedded Software Developer Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Aviation
Aviation Avionics & Digital Systems
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Experienced Embedded Software Developer
Career Level: Experienced
Applications and Software
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 76146
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: With a constant Growth in the past years, GEIQ has been
a key player in the generation of new technologies for the Aviation Industry.
If you are technically strong embedded software who takes pride in solving
technical challenges, loves working in friendly and agile collaborative
environments, who gets excited about participate in full software life cycle,
excels working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry, this Job
is right for you.
Essential Responsibilities: In the Aviation Power Systems Software team, we
develop and test critical software for Aviation Power products; due to the
high criticality of our software, our engineers have a high responsibility not
only in the development but also in the documentation of all the features and
interactions with other systems.
– Write requirements, design, code and additional documentation for embedded
power distribution software for flight critical systems.
– Conduct assessments and develop action plans to anticipate and respond to
– Participate as a presenter in technical and program reviews.
– Be part of a team with a full ownership of embedded software development
while remaining a close interaction with Systems Engineers in UK.
– Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer
– At least 6 years professional
experience in embedded software development.
– Proficiency in low level programming languages such as C, C++ and ASM
– Embedded Software fundamentals in pointers, data structures, memory usage,
interrupt routines, microcontrollers.
– Maintain technical conversations in English, either verbally or written.
– Legal right to work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for
employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Experience programming in ADA
– Master Degree or PHD in Embedded Software or related field.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & processes for
Embedded Software lifecycle, including Code Standards, configuration
management, build processes and testing.
– Experience with Agile SCRUM Methodology
– Experience in Aero Space/Automotive Software development
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Técnicos de Mantenimiento con Contrato Indefinido
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Tecnico Laboratorista Clinico
de Busqueda reservada en Nuevo Leon
de Empresa en Hidalgo
Tecnico en Validacion
de Empresa Reservada en Jalisco
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO DE VENTAS
de Dish en Coahuila
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Hostess Olive Garden Oasis
de CMR en Distrito Federal