Technical Account Manager Job
Job: Account Management
Job Number: #
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment
management. CyberSource was one of the world’s first payment gateways,
connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today,
CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce
merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for taking a proactive
approach with an assigned list of high profile customers to ensure they are
receiving the most comprehensive support possible. This role could be based
out of Mexico City.
– Contact each assigned account a minimum of once per month to ensure their
support needs are being met and no open issues remain.
– Perform a high level transaction review for top 10 volume accounts a
minimum of twice per month.
– Notify all accounts in advance of a code release that adds functionality
and/or creates changes to the services they utilize.
– Perform account training and/or retraining functions as needed and within
reason. This training is to ensure that assigned accounts are familiar with
and comfortable with new and updated services.
– Monitor support traffic to watch for areas requiring intervention and/or
– Maintain a “team” approach with Sales on all assigned accounts. Notify them
of any potential issues or opportunities.
– Maintain a high availability to all accounts.
– Maintain ownership and account update on escalated tickets until the issue
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or
– Multilingual skills needed: English, Spanish. Portuguese as a plus.
– 4+ years of experience with direct Customer Support and/or Account
– Excellent communication and customer interactions skills
– Strong organization skills including resolution management and follow up
– Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C/C++ and/or Perl;
operating systems such Unix and Windows; and commercial software applications.
– experience with card-not-present payment and/or risk management systems is
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment
Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are
looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce
Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management
platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud
management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under
agreement with Visa Europe.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the
San Francisco Police Code.”
Coordinador de ventas
de Red Consultores en Puebla
de Distribuidora Internacional de equipos DG S. A. de C.V. en Veracruz
Asesor de Ventas
de ENLACE LABORAL en Distrito Federal
de Doctor Empresa S.C. en Distrito Federal
Guardia de seguridad
de Fetasa Mexicali en Baja California
Ayudante Técnico Sin experiencia(1/2 Tiempo–Centro)
de Orión Integración, Desarrollo y Talento S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Encargado de Mantenimiento
de GRUPO ANDERSON´S en Distrito Federal
Olive Garden Polanco // Labores de Cocina //
de CMR en Distrito Federal