Job Number: #
Business: GE Healthcare
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Administrator-HC
Career Level: Experienced
Administration and Support
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Description: The Administrator provides effective and
responsive administrative/secretarial services to support the GE Healthcare
leaders in day-to-day business operations and activities.
Essential Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities include: Key
responsibilities/essential functions include:
– Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all
assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the
needs of multiple staff members.
– Providing administrative support to clients through effectively maintaining
and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making
travel arrangements, telephone coverage (if needed), filing, processing and
reconciling T&L; expense accounts, handling various purchases and making
AP invoice arrangements.
– Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-
site meetings, training and events.
– Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations; type
various correspondences both in own signature and in manager’s signature.
– Provide general office administrative services.
– In some functions, but not all: o Will support budget management, liaising
with finance to ensure costs are monitored and controlled. o Assist with job
candidate interview scheduling o Enter temporary support requests into My
Resources or other generating system. o Run reports in excel, access, business
objects and other data gathering programs o Input and update data into Oracle
databases o Provide tactical support (answering questions on central sites and
on various internal processes and e-tools). o Help keep organization charts up
to date as directed o Maintain filing and records management systems and other
office flow procedures which may be confidential o At some sites, an
administrator may provide payroll support for hourly associates o Generate,
review and file pharmacy reports o Accurately maintan customer pricing files
and complete contract data entry o Create statistics, send out customer
brochures or correspondence, or document leads.
Qualifications/Requirements: Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management
System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate
corrective action as required Required Qualifications:
1. High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent.
2. 2 years secretarial/administrative experience
3. Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office
communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
4. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal
direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
5. Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance
6. Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics
within the job scope
7. Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level
management and corporate contacts
8. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
including strong grammatical skills Preferred Qualifications:
1. Associates degree with administrative professional coursework with 3 years
experience in a corporate or professional business environment in an
administrative role OR 5 or more years of experience in a corporate or
professional business environment in an administrative role.
2. Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department
3. experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process
information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
4. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
5. Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and
6. Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a
globally diverse team across different time zones.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: N/A
ASESOR FINANCIERO INDEPENDIENTE
de GONBRE ASESORES PROFESIONALES S.C. en Puebla
Asesor Telefónico de Cobranza, CDMX
de SERTEC en Distrito Federal
de PSIQUERHCONSULTORES en Distrito Federal
Capacitador de Elementos de Seguridad Privada
de SERVICIOS ESPECIALIZADOS SEPSISA, S.A. DE C.V en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo de Ventas
de Numero Uno Com en Coahuila
Convocatoria al Programa de Formación de Guías
de Memoria y Tolerancia A.C. en Distrito Federal
Captrista de datos
de Validata Servicios de captura, S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Atención a Clientes Telcel / ¡¡ CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA ¡¡
de ATENCION TELEFONICA en Distrito Federal