Looking for candidates for Steam Turbine oOEM Engineer Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Power
Power Power Services
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
GE looks for innovation everywhere. For 130 years, GE has been at the
forefront of innovation, but finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems
has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an
essential part of the solution! Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. Working
for GE Power is exciting & challenging. Come see what you are missing! GE
offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging
careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.
Posted Position Title: Looking for candidates for Steam Turbine oOEM Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Monterrey, Queretaro, Morelia
Postal Code: 66215
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Looking for candidates for Steam Turbine Engineering for
other OEM Technologies. We may not have a specific job for you today, but are
interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced
people, and we offer opportunities around the globe in Engineering.
Essential Responsibilities: As the Steam Turbine oOEM Engineer, you may:
– Expedited visit to customer sites.
– Define first Scope Definition.
– Propose technical solution
– Identify Factual findings.
– Partnering other engineering teams
– Engineering Project Management.
– Liaison for Engineering Requests for Issue resolution
– Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other related
engineering degree from an accredited university or college with minimum of 10
years of professional experience valuable for the position.
– Minimum of 10 years of experience in repair engineering, field engineering,
product service, power generation product engineering or related functions
within the power generation industry
– Proven experience in Siemens, Westinghouse and/or Mitsubishi Steam Turbine
– Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time to customer sites
and GE Shops to enable work execution
– Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
– Must be able to maintain a normal day-to-day fluid conversation on any
topic with few mistakes (mistakes that will not affect getting the message
through). Must have fluency and rhythm and sufficient self-confidence in the
language to be able to handle meetings and conversations.
– Be recognized as an expert in the technical field
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– MSc Degree in Turbomachinery or Mechanical engineering from accredited
– Wide experience in Siemens, Westinghouse, Toshiba, Hitachi and Mitsubishi
Steam Turbine Technology
– Domain expertise in power services and equipment for Non-GE Steam Turbine,
and Steam Cycle.
Ejecutivo de ventas telefónicas
de Unitec en Distrito Federal
asesor telefonico para portabilidad lunes viernes
de Pentafon contac center & bpo en Distrito Federal
Gestor de cobranza telefonico
de Recave de Mexico en Nuevo Leon
CONSEJERA DE BELLEZA LIVERPOOL VERACRUZ PLAZA AMÉRICAS
de Clarins SA de CV en Veracruz
ESTUDIANTE FEMENINO PARA ATENCION DE DULCERIA
de DULCERIA LA REYNA en Estado de Mexico
Maquetador Diseño WEB
de Human Capital Group en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico MEDIO TIEMPO
de Sicop Centro de Contacto en Estado de Mexico
Agente Promotor - Vallejo $ 10,000 ingresos minimos
de InverCap Afore en Distrito Federal