Network Consulting Engineer - MIGRATION
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1012417
Job title: Network Consulting Engineer.
The Business Entity
Global Delivery Centers (GDC) provides flexible and innovative ways to help
meet customer needs while improving profitability for Advanced Services (AS)
delivery teams. GDC’s highly technical global resources support customer
engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS
practice and theater teams.
GDCs are located in strategic regions around the globe – Bangalore, Dalian,
Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh (RTP) – enabling a more consistent and
relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local
regulations. They are looking for high skilled engineers to work across all
cisco architectures like Borderless networks, Collaboration. Datacenter/
Virtualization, Mobility, Video, NGN & OSS.
Role & Responsibilities
Responsible for the delivery of Planning, Design, Implementation &
Optimization Services to Cisco’s major accounts. Performs architectural
planning and design along with configuration and integration support. Also
provides operational support for complex, network security deployments.
Identify & document design/architecture best practices for global Cisco
– Actively participate in virtual technology teams within AS
– Receives assignments in the form of objectives towards long-range goals and
objectives. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting AS specific initiatives.
– Strong understanding of all current technologies and ability to ramp
quickly on emerging technologies, including 3rd party vendor integrations.
– Leadership and mentoring skills. Drives and oversees the implementation of
AS customer projects. Provides leadership and direction on projects for
maximum customer/business impact. Typically reports to Mgr or Sr Mgr AS. Goals
set by overall Manager with assistance of group Director.
– Interfaces with all levels of AS team, GSE and TAC support infrastructure,
development engineering and sales teams.
– Partners in all areas of the company. High impact to to AS customers and AS
– Usually participating in or leading complex network design, performance
engineering or problem resolution projects. Thorough understanding of applying
technology to reach desired goal. Solves complex, cross-functional issues that
cross many technologies..
– Can apply good analytic process to any issue to help come to resolution.
Accountable to highest levels of senior management to ensure project
commitments and AS deliverables are met. Recommends and initiates projects to
benefit customers and AS wide objectives
– Typically requires BE EE/CS or equivalent plus 8 – 12 years experience
focused on large.
– Expert level knowledge in Service provider internetworking technologies
– Thorough understanding of protocols like BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS
– Experience in designing security solutions like Cisco Cleanpipe , RTBH,
CoPP, iACL , DNSSEC, Netflow and Multicast security for major SP networks
– Design DDoS detection and mitigation solution for SP networks; experience
in integrating Cisco products with 3rd party solutions.
– Good product knowledge of Cisco products like CRS, GSR, ASR, Cisco NCS,
Cisco 12000, Cisco 7600
– Experience in IPv6 security and securing MPC/ EPC would be an added
Experience in designing and deploying datacenter for large SP networks
– Expert level Inter-networking troubleshooting in a large scale SP network
– Strong Technical Account management skills
– CCIE R&S; / SP /
– CCSP, CCNP, CCDP
– Project Management, leadership and mentoring skills
– IP internetworking, L3 routing, MPLS, MPLS-VPN,QoS, DDoS mitigation
– In-depth knowledge of SP network architecture segmentation and design
Other Job related functions expected to be fulfilled
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Keywords: Network Consulting Engineer.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
de Vallen Proveedora en Baja California
Repartidor de Pizza (Miguel Angel)
de Expertos en restaurantes en Distrito Federal
de Atento en Hidalgo
Empleado para Pizzeria (perisur)
de Expertos en restaurantes en Distrito Federal
Chofer de torton
de Grupo Corvi Tuxtla en Chiapas
SUSHERO, COCINA Y AYUDANTE DE COCINA
de Restaurantes Moshi Moshi en Distrito Federal
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Cocinero de Sushi
de Grupo Habita en Distrito Federal