Network Consulting Engineer - SOFTWARE INTEGRATION AND ORCHESTRATION
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1012833
Software Integration and Orchestration – Cloud Engineer
The Business Entity
The Global Delivery Centre provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet
customer needs while improving profitability for Advanced Services (AS)
delivery teams. GDC’s highly technical, global resources support customer
engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS
practice and theatre teams.
These capabilities expand Cisco’s technical reach across all Cisco
architectures – Borderless Networks, Collaboration, Data Center/Virtualization
and Cloud, Mobility, Video, NGN and OSS. Through our network of Global
Delivery Centers (GDCs) we enable delivery of innovative services and
solutions. Our collaborative delivery model drives scalability, productivity
and innovation across the AS organization.
GDCs are located in strategic regions around the globe – Bangalore, Dalian,
Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh (RTP) – enabling a more consistent and
relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local
Centralized Software Services (CSS) is a team under GDC group. It provides a
centralized pool of highly skilled Software Engineers who develops and
supports software solutions for Cloud, DC, Mobility, NMS/OSS, Analytics and
Cisco’s Software Integration and Orchestration Services team is one of the
highest growth areas at Cisco. Focused on the management and automation of
customer’s private, public and hybrid clouds, consultants work with some of
the largest and thought-leading customers in the world. This Professional
Services group helps architect and prototype solutions, leads implementations,
and enables customer self-sufficiency on the market-leading CiscoONE
Enterprise Cloud Suite.
Role & Responsibilities
Cloud Automation Consultant will report directly into the Global Delivery
Center in Mexico with primary responsibility for the design, integration,
customization and delivery of Cisco products like UCS Director and InterCloud
* The position will work best for an individual who has a good understanding of Cloud Computing framework (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) and deployment models
* This position requires significant customer interaction including on-site delivery for POCs, Production-Pilots and Production deployments. There is a need for travel of up to 50% per year – though travel will vary depending on the project.
Assist in requirement identification, scoping designing, and implementing of
projects, to manage on-time delivery of Integration and Customization
solutions for Cisco’s customers.
As a hands-on developer, implement and deploy software solutions that meet the
Specific responsibilities include:
– Install and deploy the Cisco products and solution components
– Integrate to external applications like OpenStack, Remedy, CA Unicenter,
ServiceNow, VMware vCenter
– Test and debug these solutions
– Perform systems administration activities such as performance tuning, data
management, advanced troubleshooting, etc.
– Transfer knowledge of implemented software and processes to customer in
hands-on sessions, and by creating customer-facing documentation
– Comprehend and explain complex technical issues and present information in
a concise manner to both technical and non-technical personnel.
– Adhere to company established implementation methodologies, best practices
and quality standards.
– Maintain effective working relationships with assigned customers and
– Effectively work independently or as part of a team to define scope and
implement solutions for clients.
– Facilitate meetings with clients to identify user requirements, resolve
issues and define dynamic action plans.
– B.S or equivalent degree ( / preferred)
– Strong Unix / Linux / Virtualization Skills (VMware / Microsoft /
– At least 3+ years’ experience in customer-facing positions as a
professional services consultant or engineer, in technical pre-sales,
preferably with an Internet, Cloud and or Service Provider
– Comfortable understanding, explaining, exploring 3rd party APIs for
integration/consumption and troubleshooting
– Understand overall Cisco Data Center and virtualization technologies
including Cisco Unified Fabric (Nexus series switches), Cisco Unified
Computing System (UCS), SAN and partner technologies such as Microsoft,
VMware, EMC and NetApp
– Experience in cloud orchestration and automation tools
– Understanding of customer Data Center operational models including
Applications, Compute, Networking and storage and how these are tied together
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Demonstrated knowledge of programming concepts and technical competence in
– Perl, UNIX shell scripting,
– Python, PowerShell, or VMware CLI,
– RDBMS experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
The following skills would also contribute to the success in this position:
– Broad technical knowledge of the data center and its components:
Applications, Storage, Network, Server and projects surrounding their
planning, design, implementation, operation, and optimization
– Architectural knowledge of virtualization tools and concepts
– Experience in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed
systems environments, including HA/DR, Partitioning and Lights-out Management
– Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards (
SNMP); capacity/performance management and tuning; and storage and network
– Knowledge of L2/L3 topology design and protocol implementation.
– Familiar with Web Server configurations (IIS, Apache, IBM HTTP Server).
– VCP or equivalent certification
– SCJP Certification
– CCNA or CCNP
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
Contador de Cosrtos
de Asosa Personnel en Guanajuato
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Auxiliar de Piso Por Temporada de Fin de Año
de La Europea en Queretaro
OFICIAL DE MANTENIMIENTO / HOTELERIA
de HOTEL CASA INN en Distrito Federal
Personal de Mantenimiento
de Servicios de Administración y Capacitación de Capital Humano SC / GRUPO IVC en Distrito Federal
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal
de La Europea en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORAS para linea de autobuses
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal