Network Consulting Engineer - SOFTWARE INTEGRATION AND ORCHESTRATION
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1012835
Software Integration and Orchestration – Network Management Engineer
The Business Entity
The Global Delivery Centre provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet
customer needs while improving profitability for Advanced Services (AS)
delivery teams. GDC’s highly technical, global resources support customer
engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS
practice and theatre teams.
These capabilities expand Cisco’s technical reach across all Cisco
architectures – Borderless Networks, Collaboration, Data Center/Virtualization
and Cloud, Mobility, Video, NGN and OSS. Through our network of Global
Delivery Centers (GDCs) we enable delivery of innovative services and
solutions. Our collaborative delivery model drives scalability, productivity
and innovation across the AS organization.
GDCs are located in strategic regions around the globe – Bangalore, Dalian,
Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh (RTP) – enabling a more consistent and
relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local
Centralized Software Services (CSS) is a team under GDC group. It provides a
centralized pool of highly skilled Software Engineers who develops and
supports software solutions for Cloud, DC, Mobility, NMS/OSS, Analytics and
Cisco’s Software Integration and Orchestration Services team is one of the
highest growth areas at Cisco. Focused on the management and automation of
customer’s private, public and hybrid clouds, consultants work with some of
the largest and thought-leading customers in the world. This Professional
Services group helps architect and prototype solutions, leads implementations,
and enables customer self-sufficiency on the market-leading CiscoONE
Enterprise Cloud Suite.
Role & Responsibilities
Cloud Automation Consultant will report directly into the Global Delivery
Center in Mexico with primary responsibility for the design, integration,
customization and delivery of Cisco products like Cisco Prime Suite.
* The position will work best for an individual who has a good understanding of Network Management Solutions
* This position requires significant customer interaction including on-site delivery for POCs, Production-Pilots and Production deployments. There is a need for travel of up to 50% per year – though travel will vary depending on the project.
Assist in requirement identification, scoping designing, and implementing of
projects, to manage on-time delivery of Integration and Customization
solutions for Cisco’s customers.
As a hands-on developer, implement and deploy software solutions that meet the
Specific responsibilities include:
* Install and deploy the Cisco products and solution components
* Integrate to external applications like OpenStack, Remedy, CA Unicenter, ServiceNow, VMware vCenter
* Test and debug these solutions
* Perform systems administration activities such as performance tuning, data management, advanced troubleshooting, etc.
* Transfer knowledge of implemented software and processes to customer in hands-on sessions, and by creating customer-facing documentation
* Comprehend and explain complex technical issues and present information in a concise manner to both technical and non-technical personnel.
* Adhere to company established implementation methodologies, best practices and quality standards.
* Maintain effective working relationships with assigned customers and project managers.
* Effectively work independently or as part of a team to define scope and implement solutions for clients.
* Facilitate meetings with clients to identify user requirements, resolve issues and define dynamic action plans.
* B.S or equivalent degree ( / preferred)
* Strong Unix / Linux / Virtualization Skills (VMware / Microsoft / OpenStack)
* At least 3+ years’ experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer, in technical pre-sales, preferably with an Internet, Cloud and or Service Provider
* Understand overall Cisco Data Center and virtualization technologies including Cisco Unified Fabric (Nexus series switches)
* Experience in networking technologies
* Network Management domain experience(FCAPS)
* Experience in NetConf, Yang Modelling, SNMP, SYSLOG & SQL/Oracle
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Demonstrated knowledge of programming concepts and technical competence in
* Perl, UNIX shell scripting,
* Python, PowerShell, or VMware CLI,
* RDBMS experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
The following skills would also contribute to the success in this position:
* Architectural knowledge of virtualization tools and concepts
* Experience in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments, including HA/DR, Partitioning and Lights-out Management
* Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards ( SNMP); capacity/performance management and tuning; and storage and network management
* Knowledge of L2/L3 topology design and protocol implementation.
* Knowledge of L4/L7 services topology design and protocol implementation.
* Ability to guide and negotiate workflow and business process requirements with customers
– CCNA or CCNP
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Técnicos de Mantenimiento con Contrato Indefinido
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Tecnico Laboratorista Clinico
de Busqueda reservada en Nuevo Leon
de Empresa en Hidalgo
Tecnico en Validacion
de Empresa Reservada en Jalisco
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO DE VENTAS
de Dish en Coahuila
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Hostess Olive Garden Oasis
de CMR en Distrito Federal