Network Consulting Engineer - UNIFIED INFRASTRUCTURE
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1012423
Job title: Network Consulting Engineer.
The Business Entity
The Global Delivery Centre provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet
customer needs while improving profitability for Advanced Services delivery
teams. GDC’s highly technical, global resources support customer engagements
in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS practice and
These capabilities expand Cisco’s technical reach across all Cisco
architectures – Borderless Networks, Collaboration, Data
Center/Virtualization, Mobility, Video, NGN and OSS. Through our network of
Global Delivery Centers we enable delivery of innovative services and
solutions. Our collaborative delivery model drives scalability, productivity
and innovation across the AS organization.
GDCs are located in strategic regions around the globe – Bangalore, Dalian,
Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh – enabling a more consistent and relevant
customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local
Cloud and IT Transformation Team : Data Center
Come join the Cloud and IT Transformation team in the GDC focusing on Data
Center technologies as a Network Consulting Engineer. We need a creative
problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly
responding to escalated issues. With a seasoned mix of broad networking
knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer
Relationship Management skills, you’re well positioned to become a trusted
advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
Role & Responsibilities
Participates in or leads complex Data Center network, server, storage
design/migration, performance engineering or problem resolution projects.
* Demonstrates thorough understanding of applying Advanced Technologies to reach the desired architectural service requirements.
* Solves complex, cross-functional issues that cross many technologies in network, server, storage, O/S, virtualization, consolidation, middleware, security, applications, operations, content switching, caching and/or content delivery networks, and security.
* Applies good analytic process to help bring any issue to resolution.
* Provides technical support for customers during software deployments and Proof of Concepts. This includes working closely with the Account teams and Cisco Engineering.
* Delivers migration plan for software upgrades, has therefore a thorough understanding on networked applications and related dependencies
* Develops/Co-authors technical white papers in the areas of design, deployment and customer case studies.
* Provide Planning, Designing, Implementation, Operation and Optimization assistance to Advanced Services Customers around Cisco’s Data Center solutions.
* Experience with and knowledge of vendor/partner selection in multiple areas of technology, preferably in the data center
* Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with teams.
* Ability to leverage and contribute to knowledge base of solutions and techniques; ability to shift from theoretical to pragmatic is essential.
* A high degree of raw analytic horse-power, logical reasoning ability, and curiosity. Be creative with a practical approach and have an intuitive feel for financial consequences of recommendations.
* This individual will be passionate about their area of expertise and be interested in a specialist track as a long-term career objective. The winning candidate will have a clear record of achievement, a willingness to work hard and perseverance to make things happen.
*Understanding of Data Center architectures, experience in planning, design & implementation of Data Center infrastructure
* Broad technical expertise around the three pillars of data center infrastructure : network, storage and servers
* Will be able to design, deploy & support Cisco data center products with hands-on experience in operation and configuration of Cisco network devices ( routers, switches, Load Balancers, Storage Networks, Application Optimizers and Servers)
* Catalyst 6500 & other catalyst platforms product architecture knowledge and hands on experience is a must
* Experience in SAN switches, storage arrays, Nexus switches, load balancers(ACE etc.) and WAN optimization appliances is a plus
* Experience in leading a team in applying all elements of Technical Consulting
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Experience in building and designing large multi-protocol inter-networks
* Demonstrated industry awareness
* Must be comfortable making Disaster Recovery Models or recommendations.
* Understanding of Datacenter applications
* Prefer at least 4 years undergrad degree in Engineering and/or IT areas
* CCNP D/C desired, CCIE Preferred
* VCP Certification a plus
Publications and documentation Job would entail documentation of certain
technical activities. Examples of any published or created documents would be
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Keywords: Network Consulting Engineer
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
ASESOR FINANCIERO INDEPENDIENTE
de GONBRE ASESORES PROFESIONALES S.C. en Puebla
Asesor Telefónico de Cobranza, CDMX
de SERTEC en Distrito Federal
de PSIQUERHCONSULTORES en Distrito Federal
Capacitador de Elementos de Seguridad Privada
de SERVICIOS ESPECIALIZADOS SEPSISA, S.A. DE C.V en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo de Ventas
de Numero Uno Com en Coahuila
Convocatoria al Programa de Formación de Guías
de Memoria y Tolerancia A.C. en Distrito Federal
Captrista de datos
de Validata Servicios de captura, S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Atención a Clientes Telcel / ¡¡ CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA ¡¡
de ATENCION TELEFONICA en Distrito Federal