CM&U Aero Lead Engineer Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Power
Power Power Generation Services
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: CM&U; Aero Lead Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
Product Design and Development
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 76146
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: The Aero Engineering Organization in the Power Services
Team provides Engineering support to our Aeroderivatives customers. CM&U;
is one of the most experience teams, that provides Engineering support to
design proposals and execution of projects to increase availability, power and
efficiency on our global Power Generation customers. In this position, the
CM&U; Lead Engineer will execute CM&U; ITO/OTR projects globally,
focused in the Latin America region.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Coach and mentor others in the analysis,
design, test and/or integration related to CM&U; projects, components,
assemblies or process systems that meet business standards, practices and
procedures, and meet the product/program requirements.
2. Work within the guidelines of applicable GE CM&U; Policies and
Procedures, Engineering Standards, Design Customer Operating Procedures,
Specifications, Government and Commercial Standards, and special security
3. Provide technical CM&U; engineering support to improve or resolve
design, performance, manufacturing, supplier or field issues.
4. Document CM&U; technical data generated to substantiate the assigned
components, assemblies processes and/or systems consistent with engineering
policies and procedures.
5. Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant
developments to internal/external customers.
6. Participate as a presenter in technical and program reviews.
7. Lead the solution of complex technical problems.
8. Utilize Six Sigma and Fast Works tools to improve current business
products and processes.
9.Concurrently work on multiple projects, monitoring progress and quality and
ensuring schedule requirements are met.
10. Check own and other people’s work.
11. Recognized technical expert in relevant engineering domain.
12. Lead the implementation of innovative analysis design, development
concepts of processes and systems.
13. Define technical schedule cost and / or program requirements.
14. Conduct assessments and develop action plans to anticipate and respond to
15. Lead the development of components, assemblies, processes or systems and
solve complex high impact problems.
16. Effectively communicate and provide recommendations to internal customers
through the analysis, preparation and presentation of technical data.
17. Provide technical guidance to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor
others in the organization.
Qualifications/Requirements: – Engineering degree in Mechanical, Controls,
Electrical or related fields plus 6 years of relevant experience or Master’s
degree in related field plus 4 years of experience in related field or PhD
degree in related field plus 2 years of experience .
– At least 3 years of experience working with Aeroderivative Engines.
– Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
– Presentation Skills: ability to communicate with Senior Leadership.
– Demonstrated ability in managing projects across functions.
– Capable of coaching others to accomplish assignments.
– Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership experience.
– Demonstrated ability in establishing common goals and objectives.
– Legal right to work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for
employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: – Field experience in Aero fleet
ASESOR FINANCIERO INDEPENDIENTE
de GONBRE ASESORES PROFESIONALES S.C. en Puebla
Asesor Telefónico de Cobranza, CDMX
de SERTEC en Distrito Federal
de PSIQUERHCONSULTORES en Distrito Federal
Capacitador de Elementos de Seguridad Privada
de SERVICIOS ESPECIALIZADOS SEPSISA, S.A. DE C.V en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo de Ventas
de Numero Uno Com en Coahuila
Convocatoria al Programa de Formación de Guías
de Memoria y Tolerancia A.C. en Distrito Federal
Captrista de datos
de Validata Servicios de captura, S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Atención a Clientes Telcel / ¡¡ CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA ¡¡
de ATENCION TELEFONICA en Distrito Federal