Direct Fulfillment and Supply Operations Project Manager
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Manufacturing
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1013458
The Business Entity
The Cisco Supply Chain Operations organization is responsible for taking
engineering innovations from the drawing board all the way through to our
customers. Whether it’s complex, high-end, configure-to-order systems or high-
volume off-the-shelf products, Supply Chain Operations is responsible for
turning ideas into powerful customer solutions. As part of the Operations,
Processes and Systems team, Supply Chain Operations at Cisco is a global
organization with more than 2,000 employees in more than 20 locations around
Enabling Today’s Business, Preparing for the Future
In Supply Chain Operations we have an opportunity and the responsibility to
enable Cisco’s business now and prepare for the future. Our vision and
strategy continue to emphasize the importance of providing our customers an
unrivaled customer experience by delivering a flexible, innovative and
scalable supply chain while continuing to build upon our strong operational
foundation. We encourage you to become a part of this dynamic organization
where on a daily basis we leverage Cisco’s aggressive competitive spirit and
accelerate time to market by empowering our employees to use their expertise
to take good business risks. As Cisco expands into new technologies, and
geographies, it’s become an exciting time to be part of the Supply Chain
Role & Responsibilities
Cisco Global Supply Chain Operations organization is seeking a Direct
Fulfillment and Supply Operations Project Manager to execute the management of
the fulfillment and supply operations processes with our contract
manufacturing factories in region. The ideal candidate will have experience
collaborating cross-functionally to manage the overall supply chain to meet
delivery performance objectives. In this role, business-level understanding,
judgment, analytical thinking and the ability to guide team and provide
direction are essential.
The Direct Fulfillment and Supply Operations Project Manager is responsible to
drive and execute all the fulfillment and material supply processes, order
management, supply availability, inventory management, material planning
strategies and effective material change implementation.
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Manage Fulfillment Operations for a group of product families (PF) at our Manufacturing Partner (MPa) site.
* Responsible for ensuring the timely production and shipment of customer orders across assigned Product Families (PF).
* Drive Direct Fulfillment site and PF performance (On-Time Shipment and Delivery (OTS/OTD), Lead-time, Production Capacity, Continuity of Supply and customer satisfaction), achieve delivery performance above targets and manage major exceptions and escalations.
* Leads, manages and drives the MPa site to meet key operational metrics and for future improvements.
* Lead cross-functional teams in the identification of process improvement and short term solutions to address operational challenges of a complex nature which may require cross functional / cross organizational issue resolution.
* Manage MPa site capacity and cost.
* Support the assigned MPa supply chain performance ensuring the continuity of material supply, delivery and quality, material shortage avoidance, escalations and engagement with global teams, correct execution, on site balancing and driving the site to increase their delivery performance level.
* Analyze and approve/reject material expedited freight requirements from MPa.
* Review EDI changes along with the global supply planner and propose material parameters changes where needed (ROP, SUK, SIS, etc.)
* Understand all elements of product cost validating the integrity of the costed BOM.
Quarterly material cost review, approval and implementation on system based on
Global team quotes to avoid manufacturing partner PPV claims.
* Manages and ensures a smooth product transition from NPI to sustaining.
* Insure the entitled inventory levels are driven by our manufacturer partners to assure supply and avoid excess or obsoletes (EOL). Set the site inventory reserves to adequate levels. Determine inventory projection on a quarterly basis to meet entitlement, decrease inventory cost and exposure and increase inventory turns.
* Correct management on EOS global announcement informing the manufacturing partner to take the proper actions (notify suppliers, parameters change on system) to avoid excess on order material and possible scrap.
* Follow up and ensure a correct scrap disposition process with MPa.
* Analyze and drive the correct ECO and deviation processes for material change implementation.
* Create and release of Purchase Orders to MPa resulted of approved BEEP, PPV, Material Reconciliations, Buydown, OT, Scrap, RWK, MUV, Tooling, etc. getting the proper approvals upon analyzing the claim is applicable.
* Participate on MPa progressive audits and follow up on the corrective action implementation.
* 15+ years of manufacturing operations, direct fulfillment operations, partner and supply chain management experience
* Strong knowledge of CTO, BTO and fixed configuration fulfillment and planning models
* Deep understanding of manufacturing capacity and factory operations costs
* Expert knowledge of EMS supply base industry in high technology electronics field
* Strong knowledge of supply chain management requirements at each phase of development and manufacturing process cycle
* Proven team leadership and influencing skills
* Excellent communication skills (presentation, written, verbal) of both technical and business issues
* Strong team building skills to drive collaboration between different functional areas
* Develop collaborative solutions using business and technical expertise
* Demonstrate record of decision making on complex situations, conflict resolution and meeting deadlines
* Knowledge of Cisco technology, products and solutions platforms (access, IoE, video, switching, routing and system architecture) together with their current and future technology requirements is highly desirable
* BS or BA degree in Engineering, Operations, Business or related fields
* MS/MBA degree preferred
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN CIUDAD JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA MEXICO
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
Impresor en Serigrafía - Gran formato
de Sociedad anónima en Queretaro
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Mecanico diesel general camiones
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Mesa de Ayuda / Telecomunicaciones
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico atención a clientes
de Cyberideas SA de CV en Distrito Federal
Supervisor de Obra
de airsplit en Queretaro
ENCARGADO A DE TINTORERIA
de Atalaya Servicios de Personal S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
INSTRUCTOR DE LOGISICA
de Nabe en Nuevo Leon