EID Intern / Materiales Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Healthcare
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: EID Intern/Materiales
Career Level: CI
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Description: An enrolled student at an educational
institution, working on a project or a specific assignment at GE to fulfill
academic requirement or to gain practical training and is recruited into GE as
an intern with the intention of converting him/her into a full time hire for
leadership program or an entry level position.
Essential Responsibilities: Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
– Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These
projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but
can last for as long as 2 years.
– Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to
communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
– May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
– May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the
function the intern is studying. For example, may be asked to write software
code if in an engineering internship or might be asked to perform compensation
analysis if in a HR internship.
– May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
– Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
Qualifications/Requirements: Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management
System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate
corrective action as required Required Qualifications:
1. High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent
2. Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelors or
technical degree or equivalent in the function (or similar) in which the
intern will work OR has a bachelor’s degree or technical degree in the
function (or similar) he or she is interning in.
3. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
4. Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance
5. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
1. At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or
equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from
a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
2. In countries where applicable, a GPA of at least
3. Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department
4. experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process
information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
5. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
6. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
7. Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and
8. Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a
globally diverse team across different time zones.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– De preferencia, estudiante de las siguientes carreras o similares:oIng.
IndustrialoLic. En Relaciones internacionalesoLic. En Comercio exterioroLic.
– Buen nivel de Inglés para establecer conversaciones con proveedores
– Buen manejo y uso de Excel
– Muy activo/a y con ganas de aprender.
Coordinador de ventas
de Red Consultores en Puebla
de Distribuidora Internacional de equipos DG S. A. de C.V. en Veracruz
Asesor de Ventas
de ENLACE LABORAL en Distrito Federal
de Doctor Empresa S.C. en Distrito Federal
Guardia de seguridad
de Fetasa Mexicali en Baja California
Ayudante Técnico Sin experiencia(1/2 Tiempo–Centro)
de Orión Integración, Desarrollo y Talento S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Encargado de Mantenimiento
de GRUPO ANDERSON´S en Distrito Federal
Olive Garden Polanco // Labores de Cocina //
de CMR en Distrito Federal