Account Manager AT&T Mexico
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1012749
Job title: Account Manager AT&T; Mexico
The Business Entity
At Cisco, our strategy has empowered dozens of Global Service Providers to
capture the many growth opportunities made possible by the Internet of
Everything. We have enabled service providers to transform the experience,
transform the business and transform the architecture with cloud-based
capabilities. We leverage our assets to solve our Service Provider’s critical
challenges. Do you want to help with this change? You can have the ability to
manage market transitions in Mobility, Web, Media, Cloud, Cable, IOE, and
We have an exciting Account Manager position open on our AT&T; team! This
Account Manager will come with a strong background in the service provider
business, executive-level communication, building customer and partner
relationships, and territory planning and segmentation. The AT&T; team is
one of Cisco’s largest accounts, with key opportunities in many of the
industry’s most exciting technology areas: generation IP networks, mobility,
video, cloud & virtualization, and Internet of Everything.
Role & Responsibilities
This Account Manager role involves positioning and promoting the partner value
proposition, in the development and expansion of opportunities, and
reinforcing existing relationships.
* The ideal candidate possesses strategic technical knowledge, and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment.
* This is a good opportunity your sales leadership experience working with great sales teams and solutions using today’s most innovative technologies.
* Lead an account team.
* Will be responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota of $170+M with significant growth in subsequent years.
* Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximize Cisco opportunity within the customer environment.
* Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
* Direct customer contact will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
* Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
* Extensive national travel is required.
* Must be able to lead a collaborative team, with both direct and indirect reports.
* Will need to make important resource decisions that apply both corporate and account team resources to new opportunities.
* Will be responsible for motivating and developing the Account Managers, Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Manager.
* BA degree – MBA or graduate degree preferred.
* 8+ years of sales experience with service providers, preferably AT&T; Mexico.
* Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals. Knowledge of global markets.
* Strong leadership skills in a large direct, partner led and global teaming environment.
* Selling Cisco Mobility solutions such as EPC, PCRF, Small Cell, RAN, and WiFi to large customers.
* Requires understanding of Tier 1 carrier buying cycles.
* Managing a diverse technical and sales team experience.
* Developing customer relationships.
* Understanding a broad range of Cisco technologies required.
* Job Location is critical; account manager needs to be in location with team in Mexico City and aligned to the customers current and/or future locations
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco!
Keywords: Account Manager AT&T; Mexico
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
GUARDIAS INDUSTRIALES SE SOLICITAN EN QUERETARO
de Empresa en Queretaro
Asesor Financiero AFORE
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
Personal con experiencia en tintorerias y / o lavanderias
de Sociedad anónima en Distrito Federal
CONSULTORES IMSS INFONAVIT
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Asistente de Dirección y Publicidad
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
MS Delivery Manager
de Busqueda reservada en Estado de Mexico
ENC. FLUJO DE INFORMACIÓN TI
de Confidencial en Estado de Mexico
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico