Business Development Manager - Advanced Services
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1011752
The Business Entity
The Business Development Manager is a critical role in assuring Cisco’s
Services business offers are correctly aligned with customer needs, fulfill
their requirements, and favorably impact Cisco’s financial performance.
This BDM engages and assists in the development of deals which require
significantly customized elements of the Services Portfolio to create
effective solutions. This position reports directly to the Services Value Team
Role and Responsibilities
– The successful BDM establishes extensive working knowledge and capability
in crafting business offers which both satisfy customer expectations and
requirements while proving Cisco with financially attractive deals.
– Scope is program and/or project-oriented and focuses primarily on deals of
Low to moderate complexity which can potentially include the entire portfolio
of Cisco Services, including AS, TS, CMS and others.
– Responsible for the development and support of sales offers which align
deliverables and outcomes to the customer realization of appropriate value.
Contributions result in maximizing Cisco’s revenue and margin performance.
– BDM role addresses assigned qualified deal projects or programs for the
Services Theater customer set. Individual expertise may be leveraged in other
complex sales opportunities across Cisco.
– Applies extensive knowledge of Cisco horizontal, or cross-architectural,
solutions to develop effective and competitive offers that result in booked
– Leverages multiple services offerings and/or service offer elements to
optimize the value delivered and Cisco’s financial performance.
– Creates delivery cohesion by integrating selected service offer elements
from Cisco’s multiple services organizations.
– Develops and maintains relationships across the internal Cisco Services
organizations to develop Services Solutions expertise.
– Partners closely with IDT and Service Practices organizations the
capabilities of Cisco and partner organizations to specific customer
– Provides direction and coordinates efforts of Services support resources in
creating effective elements of the deal negotiation package and required
– Requires an undergraduate degree (or equivalent). MS or MBA is preferred.
– 6-8 years of experience in customer centric roles, within delivery, IT,
– Requires proven and effective leadership and collaboration skills, with the
ability to work effectively with others through conflicting pressures and
priorities while resolving complex issues.
– Extensive demonstrated experience in requirements gathering and solution
design in a commercial setting.
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of the application of the Cisco
Services portfolio in creating effective customer offers in to complex deal
– SME on evaluating and applying Cisco Services Capabilities (direct and/or
through Partners) to fully align to customer opportunities and expectations.
– Ability to define, price, and justify outcomes-based solutions.
– Possess extensive skills in: problem solving, negotiating, business
writing, customer relationship management, effective presentation, and active
– Experienced in IT operations processes (, ITIL) and how IT processes,
practices, and capabilities are leveraged in solution development, deployment,
– Advanced knowledge of the various tools and deal creation/booking
– Financial Acumen – Experienced in finance and P&L; process and
standards. Highly capable in applying customer ROI/ financial value analyses
to deal negotiations.
– Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations. 5+years
relevant experience with real data and specifically in big data.
– Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical
methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive
modeling.Proficiency with statistical analysis tools ( R,
SAS,SPSS).Proficiency with software development technologies ( Python, Java,
C/C++, .Net, MySQL).
– Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative
approaches ( Bayesian Analysis, Reduced Dimensional Data Representations, and
Multi-scale Feature Identification).
– Communicate predictions and findings to management through effective data
visualizations and reports.Experience with big data tools (, Hadoop, Spark,
HDFS, Cassandra, Storm, Hive, Pig) and exposure to Cloud tools.Excellent
critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your
assessments clearly and simplistically in both, verbal and written form.
– Masters/Ph.D in a relevant field such as Statistics, Computer Science,
Applied Maths or relevant subject.
– Certification CCNP, CCxP a plus
– Requires professional PM certification, ESi, PMP or equivalente
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
Contador de Cosrtos
de Asosa Personnel en Guanajuato
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Auxiliar de Piso Por Temporada de Fin de Año
de La Europea en Queretaro
OFICIAL DE MANTENIMIENTO / HOTELERIA
de HOTEL CASA INN en Distrito Federal
Personal de Mantenimiento
de Servicios de Administración y Capacitación de Capital Humano SC / GRUPO IVC en Distrito Federal
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal
de La Europea en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORAS para linea de autobuses
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal