Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1011683
The Business Entity
Cisco Advanced Services is part of the Cisco Services organization. We are the
advocates for Cisco customers. It is our mission to accelerate customer
success by helping customers optimize their network investment and speed
adoption and migration of advanced technologies.
The Project Delivery Team in Mexico Global Delivery Center (GDC) encompass
professionals in Project Management discipline to successfully deliver
tangible results for our external Customers in Americas region and beyond.
Highly skilled and experienced practitioners deal with various scale of
projects for all vertical markets with emphasis to Service Providers, Public
Sector, Commercials, Enterprise, Government, etc.. The values, strengths,
satisfaction come from the diversity of this highly international Team you
could be part of, finding synergy in delivering the business outcomes our
Role & Responsibilities
– Manages low and medium complex customer facing projects or multiple
projects in an account or group of accounts. – Creation of a project schedule
and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
– Develops and presents proposals and final agreements.
– Provides leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors,
partners or subcontractors.
– Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of
escalated project issues.
– Accountable for the Project Budget, Margins and completion within given
– Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business.
– Influences the customer in the assessment, planning and management of
related network projects.
– May manage internal projects/programs within Cisco. May Program Manage
ongoing optimization service to deployed customer networks.
– Acts as a mentor and couch to Junior Project managers.
– Works with the Program Management Community to further develop the PM/PGM
role, processes and operations.
– Project Manager will also be expected to contribute to the development of a
project management methodology and assist in the construction of a formalized
– Project Manager will lead Project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous
projects that span across several business or technology areas.
* Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent
* At least 4-5 years in a clearly defined Project Management role.
* Professional PM certification plausible: PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile, SCRUM or equivalent.
* Basic technical knowledge (CCNA or equivalent) a plus
* Knowledge of 2nd/ 3rd language: English, Portuguese, German or French or Italian.
– Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge
technologies in a highly complex commercial environment within functional or
– Professional PM certification plausible: PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile, SCRUM
– Basic knowledge of network environments (routing, switching, routing
protocols, internet) and general network architecture – basic technical
knowledge (CCNA or equivalent) a plus
– Has demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working with large
project teams and strategic account teams.
– Work experience with American, Indian and European customers being onsite
in those regions a definite plus.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
#Project Management #Program Management
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
Contador de Cosrtos
de Asosa Personnel en Guanajuato
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Auxiliar de Piso Por Temporada de Fin de Año
de La Europea en Queretaro
OFICIAL DE MANTENIMIENTO / HOTELERIA
de HOTEL CASA INN en Distrito Federal
Personal de Mantenimiento
de Servicios de Administración y Capacitación de Capital Humano SC / GRUPO IVC en Distrito Federal
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal
de La Europea en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORAS para linea de autobuses
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal