Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Human Resources
Level of Experience: Experienced – Manager
Requisition #: R1017685
Job title: Academy Manager
The Business Entity
The CSR Mexico Field Operations team develops and executes Cisco’s Corporate
Social Responsibility strategy. This is accomplished via Cisco Networking
Academy (netacad), an educational program has over 150,000 students and over
3,000 academies in 34 countries.
You will be developing and executing Cisco’s Corporate Social Responsibility
strategy to drive social & business value impact in Mexico.
You´ll be driving sustainable growth of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
programs, primarily Cisco Networking Academy.
You´ll be collaborating closely with Sales, Business Development, Government
Affairs, Field PR/Marketing, Engineering, leads across the Corporate Affairs
team (Strategy, Programs, Solutions & Marketing, and Operations) and external
customers and partners.
You will be driving relationship management and country engagement for Mexico
Corporate Affairs CSR initiatives and programs, mainly in the area of
Role & Responsibilities
Drive quality and sustainability:
* Coordinate the “end to end” process of partner development for Cisco Networking Academy, including: selection, recruiting, joint planning, guidance and measurement of results and on-going management
* Identify and deliver against participant growth targets and other key metrics.
* Encourage the academies to adopt quality policies and guidelines aiming to improve the quality operation
* Monitor quality through the available metrics, and follow up with partners (Academy Support Centers, Instructor Training Centers, and Academies) accordingly
* Support Academic Partners for the successful implementation of program development activities that support long term sustainability ( Events, conferences, skills competitions and other).
* Drive annual planning process and quarterly ops reports.
* Collaborate with the RM/CRS Managers to identify/design key processes required for efficient, productive and cross-functional management
* Manage to key financial targets and reporting.
Promote CSR activities via partnerships:
* Collaborate with Cisco employees and partners to implementation of CSR activities aligned with Cisco focus areas
* Collaborate with Cisco field teams to foster and maintain relationship with local government, educational institutions and Academies to position the unique value of the program, implement Cisco Networking Academy within educational offerings and gain the necessary recognition and support
* Proactively promote NetAcad across the education and other relevant sector through market analysis and communications including printed and online media, direct marketing or direct phone calls and visits to traditional and non-traditional educational institutions
* Participate as appropriate in seminars, exhibitions, PR and other marketing events to promote the value proposition of Cisco Networking Academy and other Corporate Affairs programs
Marketing & Communications
* Collaborate with marketing & PR teams to generate adequate awareness of the Academy program success cases and value proposition according to Cisco strategic CSR vision.
* Collaborate to identify and plan relevant communications to the general public and to target audiences via all types of online/offline media
* Help protect the Cisco and Cisco Networking Academy brand
* Help identify and compile Cisco CSR related success stories in the region
* Support the organization of local and regional events
* Collaborate to gather and prepare content for newsletters, campaigns presentations, etc.
Bachelor degree relevant working experience in business development roles
preferably with experience in the implementation education programs and
growing strategic programs:
* Should have strong knowledge of the public and private education market structure and process
* Proven results orientation and accountability
* Committed team player, able to work both independently and interact with all levels of management and other cross functional members
* Experience in academic, government and/or NGO partner development
* Experience in government engagement, especially with Public Sector
* Must be able to speak to academic, government, and NGO partners on different levels, including: Strategic Vision on Education, Pedagogical concepts, use of Cisco technology applied to education; program administration
* Proven ability to negotiate and manage multiple stakeholders to create win-win outcomes
* Should have knowledge of the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility and philanthropic practices
* Adept problem solver
* Creative, flexible, adaptable
* Highly organized, thorough and detail oriented
* Clear and concise communicator, very strong written, verbal, listening and presentation skills as will interact with multiple and diverse stakeholders both inside and outside of Cisco
* Self-starter, manage time well and have a strong sense of accountability and responsiveness
* Fluent in English and Spanish
* Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel
* Available to travel
– Industry-certifications and/or Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
– NetAcad experience preferred.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Keywords: Business Development, Education, IOT, Networking, CSR, NetAcad
Job Type: Manager
Opportunity Category: *None
ÚNETE GRAN APERTURA ITALIANNIS MUNDO E
de Busqueda reservada en Estado de Mexico
Encargado de Marketing
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Ayudante de oficina medio tiempo
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Coordinador de Mantenimiento de Sucursales Torreón
de Busqueda reservada en Coahuila
SUPERVISOR DE SEGURIDAD E HIGIENE
de Confidencial en Puebla
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Encargado de Marketing
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
International Seagoing Opportunities
de Empresa Reservada en Baja California