Experienced Test Engineer Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Aviation
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Experienced Test Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 76146
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Role Summary/Purpose: With a constant Growth in the past years, GEIQ has been
a key player in the generation of new technologies for the Aviation Industry.
If you feel comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most
projects , love working in friendly and agile collaborative environments, get
excited about participate in Software testing activities, have excellent
analytical and problem solving skills, excel working with some of the smartest
engineers in the industry, this Job is right for you.
Essential Responsibilities: In the Aviation Power Systems Software team, we
develop and test critical software for Aviation Power products; due to the
high criticality of our software, our engineers have a high responsibility in
the testing of Power Generation/Distribution Products, in consequence the
responsibilities for this position are :
– Analyze Software/Systems requirements and design/write test cases.
– Perform Integration Testing, Unit Test and Code Review processes.
– Document Software test plans, run test cases in different platforms and
perform Peer review
– Participate as a presenter in technical and program reviews.
– Be part of a team with a full ownership of testing activities while
remaining a close interaction with Software Engineers in US.
– Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer
– Professional Experience in embedded software
– Proficiency in low level programming languages such as C, C++ and ASM
– Embedded Software fundamentals in pointers, data structures, memory usage,
interrupt routines, microcontrollers.
– Maintain technical conversations in English, either verbally or written.
– Legal right to work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for
employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Master Degree or PHD in Embedded Software or related field.
– Experience in Software testing tools like Tessy / LDRA.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & processes for
Embedded Software lifecycle, including Code Standards, configuration
management, build processes and testing.
– Experience with Agile SCRUM Methodology
– Experience in Aero Space/Automotive Software Testing
Coordinador de ventas
de Red Consultores en Puebla
de Distribuidora Internacional de equipos DG S. A. de C.V. en Veracruz
Asesor de Ventas
de ENLACE LABORAL en Distrito Federal
de Doctor Empresa S.C. en Distrito Federal
Guardia de seguridad
de Fetasa Mexicali en Baja California
Ayudante Técnico Sin experiencia(1/2 Tiempo–Centro)
de Orión Integración, Desarrollo y Talento S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Encargado de Mantenimiento
de GRUPO ANDERSON´S en Distrito Federal
Olive Garden Polanco // Labores de Cocina //
de CMR en Distrito Federal