Network Consulting Engineer - MIGRATION
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1011616
The Business Entity
Cisco Advanced Services ( AS ) is an award winning organization that functions
as the competitive differentiator for Cisco’s customers to solve their
toughest challenges by delivering customer specific business solutions. AS’s
Global delivery centers ( GDCs ) in Bangalore, RTP, Dalian, Krakow and Mexico
act as delivery hubs to drive delivery scale, innovation and quality while
local teams focus on business growth and outcomes. GDC’s highly technical,
global resources support customer engagements in all regions acting as a
seamless delivery partner to AS practice and regional teams. These
capabilities expand Cisco’s technical reach across all Cisco architectures – Route & Swtich, Collaboration, Data Center/Virtualization, Cloud, Mobility,
Video, NGN and OSS.
The CITT – Network Migrations team in Bangalore GDC focusses on Routing &
Switching solutions and technologies to help customers Plan, build, deploy and
migrate networks. We need a creative problem solver, comfortable with
challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to customers’ demands to
deploy and support Cisco’s latest technologies and products. With a seasoned
mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, you’re well
positioned to become a trusted advisor, capable of building solid, long-term
relationships with customers. You will be expected to continuously enhance
your skills and expertise to lead the technology/solution transitions and
Role & Responsibilities
Provide planning, Designing and Implementation services to Cisco’s Advanced
Participates in or leads complex network migrations projects from Cisco to
Cisco or any competitive platforms to Cisco.
Delivers migration plans, with a thorough understanding of network, customers
change management processes, migration processes and related dependencies.
Work closely with the project manager on the engagement to ensure compliance
to set processes, weekly progress and status checks, ongoing communications
and meetings and drive technical leadership and solutions & deliverables
discussions with the customers.
Mentor, coach and guide other consultants and engineers on the project to
enable them for delivery.
Work closely with the sales and regional teams to participate and drive the
preparation of proposals and Statements of Work. Identify & influence
additional business opportunities in collaboration with sales team by
leveraging knowledge of customer’s network, challenges and future plans.
Ensure smooth closure of engagements using relationship with the customer and
guide them to the steps.
*Strong knowledge and expertise of below Cisco’s products and technologies is must :
Cisco Products : Minimum 2 products :
Cisco CRS Routers, Cisco ASR routers, Nexus, 6500, ISR routers, Enterprise
switches, Cisco 7000 series routers, NCS 6000
Technologies : LAN Switching, Layer 2 WAN technologies, BGP, OSPF, ISIS,
IP/MPLS, QOS, Traffic engineering, Multicast, QOS, Layer2/3 VPNs , IPv6, Metro
Ethernet services, VPLS, VPRN on a hybrid network comprising of Cisco and
*Hands-on experience in installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting and/or Network solution designing of Cisco routers and switch is must.
Competitive Knowledge :
* Hands-on and troubleshooting on any of the below third party products would be highly preferred:
* Prior experience of conducting customer workshops, High level and low level network design experience would be preferred.
* Scripting knowledge on Python, Pearl would be highly preferred.
Soft Skills :
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives, and Cisco customers.
* Strong consulting & client-facing skills to include cross-functional influence, external and internal consulting/partnering.
* Requires BS/BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent plus 8+ years of related experience in IT industry
* Certifications Preferred – CCIE ( Preferred ), CCIP, CCNA, CCNP ( Plus )
* Passionate, persuasive, charismatic thought leader capable of quickly establishing executive interest in Cisco services by articulating the value and business advantage of Cisco’s network migration services.
* A self-driven individual with the curiosity to learn, work in a fast paced changing environment, evolve continuously to keep pace with the Cisco’s solutions, technologies and industry trends, be an inspiration and trend setters for others.
* High-level, out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem solving skills with the ability to convert thoughts to real and pragmatic execution
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Watch Video To Learn More About Cisco
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
Contador de Cosrtos
de Asosa Personnel en Guanajuato
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Auxiliar de Piso Por Temporada de Fin de Año
de La Europea en Queretaro
OFICIAL DE MANTENIMIENTO / HOTELERIA
de HOTEL CASA INN en Distrito Federal
Personal de Mantenimiento
de Servicios de Administración y Capacitación de Capital Humano SC / GRUPO IVC en Distrito Federal
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal
de La Europea en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORAS para linea de autobuses
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal