Business Implementation Project Manager Mexico
Req ID: # – Posted 06/23/2016
Job Function: Marketing and Sales
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Management
Office Location: Mexico (MEX)
Travel Required: 0%
Start Date: 07/06/2016
The Panalpina Group is one of the world’s leading providers of supply chain
solutions, combining its core
products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally
end-to-end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some
500 offices in more
than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a Business Implementation Project Manager Mexico to
coordinate the implementation and re-engineering of GKA´s, SKA’s, CKA’s and
SME accounts in Mexico. To support the other Business Implementation Managers
in the region in implementing and re-engineering SKA’s, CKA’s and SME accounts
as necessary. To ensure that customer’s needs and expectations are met
throughout the implementation phase and start of service. To act as a
facilitator for the review of existing accounts and operational processes in
order to identify & recommend opportunities for improvement and business
optimization. To coordinate the implementation for SKA’s, CKA’s and SME
accounts through the test phase (trial shipments), go live production, up to
the point where all parties are satisfied with the operational structure in
place (evaluation phase).
* To coordinate the implementation for SKA’s, CKA’s and SME accounts through the test phase (trial shipments), go live production, up to the point where all parties are satisfied with the operational structure in place (evaluation phase).
* Liaise with the Panalpina Account Managers and customer to confirm expectations, timelines and ownership based on the needs assessment and what was agreed upon (sold).
* Develop detailed implementation plans based on the awarded contractual agreements. All projects to be input and managed in Work Front Online tool.
* Setup and manage cross functional project teams based on the contract requirements.
* Assist internal Applications Consultants (APCO) with establishing systems requirements and coordinate systems integration between the customer and Panalpina where required.
* Initiate and coordinate COM/Intrac training for operational units.
* Guarantee the establishment of SOP’s and ensure that Panalpina’s offices/agents understand the account’s requirements/expectations and follow-up with appropriate corrective action when necessary.
* Create flowcharts and contact lists that clearly show ownership and escalation paths.
* Identify and support the development of metrics/measurement tools according to the customer’s requirements and Panalpina’s capabilities.
* Ensure that business impacts of the project are properly managed and communicated to the key account stakeholders.
* Provide a handover and closing report at the end of each account implementation project detailing what worked well and what did not. The report will also contain recommendations for future improvements in the overall process (Exit report) including having the customer completes a Customer Survey.
* Support post-go live operations as required by the customer or Panalpina.
* Review procedures of existing accounts in order to identify & recommend opportunities for business and process optimization.
* Assist in the analysis of operational processes and identification of improvement opportunities.
* Coordinate and support operational projects as assigned by the Regional Head of BIM.
Educational background / Work experience
* Bachelors Degree (Industrial Engeering / Logistics Engeering / business administration)
* Logistics / Operational industry experience (minimum 3 years)
Market & Industry Knowledge
* In depth Functional know-how and understanding of PA products – air / sea / logistics / SCM
* Good overall Logistics operational knowledge (Customer Service, Document Processing Exp & Imp, Customs Clearance Import and Procurement)
* Ability to manage cross-functional interfaces (Sales, Key Account Manager, Procurement and ISPs).
* High result orientation and customer focus
* Proven Project leadership and management experience
* Proven Process management skills
* Strong ability to define, develop and document business processes and procedures
* Experienced in Continuous Improvement Methodology (Six Sigma and Lean Tools) is of advantage
* Able to develop a deep understanding of PA strategy and products in a timely manner
* Able to develop a Solid understanding of PA application architecture and dataflow in a timely manner
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills (Analyzing Referrals / Creative Thinking)
* Ability to integrate and coordinate efforts/resources across functions and boundaries
* Strong in network & relationship building
* Good communication & interpersonal skills
If you wish learn more about this opportunity, please contact:
ASESOR FINANCIERO INDEPENDIENTE
de GONBRE ASESORES PROFESIONALES S.C. en Puebla
Asesor Telefónico de Cobranza, CDMX
de SERTEC en Distrito Federal
de PSIQUERHCONSULTORES en Distrito Federal
Capacitador de Elementos de Seguridad Privada
de SERVICIOS ESPECIALIZADOS SEPSISA, S.A. DE C.V en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo de Ventas
de Numero Uno Com en Coahuila
Convocatoria al Programa de Formación de Guías
de Memoria y Tolerancia A.C. en Distrito Federal
Captrista de datos
de Validata Servicios de captura, S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Atención a Clientes Telcel / ¡¡ CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA ¡¡
de ATENCION TELEFONICA en Distrito Federal