Customer Sales Representative - Ultrasound Specialist Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Healthcare
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Customer Sales Representative – Ultrasound Specialist
Career Level: Experienced
Inside Sales and Tele Sales
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 2150
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: CSR – Ultrasound Specialist is responsible for building
& converting the sales funnel with qualified leads across the after sales
portfolio of products from service maintenance to accessories or education for
Ultrasound install base.
– Present & demonstrate value of maintenance products to customers through
– Prospect & qualify new business through remote contact.
– Implement proactive call cycles to drive opportunity creation primarily for
MSA & ODS.
– Follow up on marketing campaigns to qualify opportunities for sales
– Utilize install base information, CRM, equipment and service
reports/databases to understand customer profile to tailor approach as
– Quote & manage On Demand Service (ODS) requests from opportunity
qualification through to billing.
– Work closely with Contract Sales, call centre & field service teams to co-
ordinate the customer solution.
– Prepare and co-ordinate relocation quotations in collaboration with
installation & service delivery managers or other relevant stakeholders.
– Maximize revenue, service capture and customer satisfaction through ODS
– Operate in accordance with defined commercial processes in a professional &
proactive manner to keep customers’ satisfied with GE service.
– Maintain customer records, profiles, account records and Track call
outcomes and opportunities through designated tracking processes and/or
customer relationship management tools.
– Be responsible for data cleanliness, ensuring all systems are updated when
discrepancies are identified.
– Drive efficiencies through process review.
– Feedback market/competitor information to wider commercial teams.
– Ensure customer queries and subsequent resolutions are followed through by
relevant stakeholders for a positive customer experience.
– Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality
– Min. 2 years experience in business to business telemarketing.
– Highly developed communication, negotiation, presentation & interpersonal
– Fluent English with appreciation of ANZ business environment.
– Knowledge of marketplace preferred, with a healthcare and/or technical
sales background advantageous
– Ability to work within a team environment and harness resources to achieve
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management
System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate
corrective action as required.
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies
(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet
Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US /
Int’l and/or local Law is broken
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and
appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: 1. High work standard and quality.
2. Effective problem solving.
3. Effective personal organization skills.
Contador de Cosrtos
de Asosa Personnel en Guanajuato
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Auxiliar de Piso Por Temporada de Fin de Año
de La Europea en Queretaro
OFICIAL DE MANTENIMIENTO / HOTELERIA
de HOTEL CASA INN en Distrito Federal
Personal de Mantenimiento
de Servicios de Administración y Capacitación de Capital Humano SC / GRUPO IVC en Distrito Federal
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal
de La Europea en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORAS para linea de autobuses
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal