Local HR Services Representative
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Human Resources
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: R1015285
Job title: Local HR Services Representative
The Local HR Services Specialist provides remote and onsite shared services
support to HR and employees across Latin America (LatAm). This includes new
employee onboarding and data collection, personnel filing, delivery and
support for various internal programs and employee engagement initiatives, and
management of certain compliance and regulatory requirements across all Cisco
Local HR services is a virtual team located at critical Cisco LatAm sites and
firmly integrated and aligned with key partners in Operations, Human Resources
and Employee Services (including HR Support, Global Staffing Administration,
Employee Mobility, and Payroll).
Role & Responsibilities
In addition, this role focuses on improving the employee experience,
simplifying internal processes and procedures, and driving productivity
through continuous improvement projects where necessary. The Local HR Services
Specialist also Implements and supports human resources programs and policies;
contributes to our knowledge management strategy, leverages the expertise of
people in other organizations to meet customers’ needs, and participates in
effective change implementation.
o Demonstrates working knowledge of typical HR services and programs
o Applies knowledge of benefits and other human resources-related policies and
programs for effective and accurate resolution.
o Ability to handle highly complex issues and bring to successful resolution
o Excellent customer service skills
o Self-starter and strong problem solving skills
o Strong written and oral communication
o Excellent collaboration and teamwork
o Provides coaching and constructive feedback to team members and partners to
improve processes and team operations
o Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
o Executes on deliverables in the agreed upon timeframe
o Demonstrates critical thinking, sound judgment and a pragmatic approach to
Experience & Education
Bachelor or Associates degree in addition to two to three years of customer
service related and/or human resources-related experience,
diploma or equivalent and five years customer service and/or human resources-
Provide local presence with administration expertise for a variety of programs
conceived and driven by HR, mostly in service of employee engagement.
* Acquisition: populate pre-approved contract, obtain wet signature, distribute, collect, and file signed contracts for employees.
* Restructuring: populate pre-approved MSA and legal documents for notification/termination, obtain wet signature, collect, provide data and/or signed documents to payroll, and file signed documents for employees. Provide supplemental resources as available to assist in delivery notification to employees
* Country enablement initiative (ie. Cisco International Limited): populate pre-approved employment contract template, distribute, collect, and file signed contracts for employees. Co-ordinate entity name changes if appropriate to the relevant third parties. Co-ordinate the changes to immigration documentation if required.
* Employee Engagement initiative Provide extra resource where capacity exists to administer and provide logistical support for initiatives. As examples, complete administrative activity for submissions for Great Place to Work, provide logistics for Manager Community Roundtables, Bring Your Kids to Work Day. Engage with the relevant 3rd parties if appropriate and internal stakeholders ( Payroll, HR, Benefit Brokers)
* New local Guideline or Procedure introduction, review, or changes – COE Support Work with the COE/Country HR to understand the requirement/changes and agree on a joint implementation/communication plan to employees and other 3rd parties/stakeholders to ensure local compliance (examples include: Employee Handbook updates based on legislation changes)
* Employee Representation body (workers council) – Provide relevant data and reporting on as needed basis to the Country HR Leader for the Local Works Council meetings and requests.
Ensure the best possible audit result by proactively maintaining audit
schedules and appropriate level of associated local HR related data. For each
active audit, provide requested information in a timely manner.
* Work with requestor to understand the HR data (including benefits related data) requirements and timelines of the Audit,
* Define how to collect the relevant HR data (including benefits related data), collect relevant data and provide in required format, deal with follow on requests as required
* Respond to audit results/recommendations, if any, to close out the audit.
Proactively maintain compliance calendar and data associated with each
compliance report, satisfying legal requirements to minimize risk to Cisco.
Where employee action is required, manage communications and drive to 100%
* Responsible for the monitoring and adherence to local compliance requirements.
* Coordinate scheduling; monitor the attendance, feedback reports to Cisco and Labor office.
* Coordinate with different stakeholders to collate data and prepare report, send it to Government as suggested ER/Legal.
* Ensure compliance to policy changes.
* Examples include:
* Local HR Compliance – Health And Safety Regulations
* Brazil: Employment Workbook updates
* Medical check up
* Exit meeting
Support employee data collection, based on local requirements, for proper
benefits and compensation from day one. Ensure each new employee is informed
of access and availability of employee services and support resources
(payroll, security, WPR, etc.).
* Communicate with new hires prior to start date for content related to New Hire Documentation including content of employment contract, medical check-up, medical insurance and coverage, etc.
* Print out the contract, prepare medical referrals and send them via post.
* Provide expert assistance for same.
* Coordinate pre-onboarding documentation for foreigners incl visas, immigration, and work permits.
* Organize new hire documentation meetings, invite employees, Coordinate with vendors/providers, collect documents.
* Coordinate to have PFile created.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. Every day we
connect people to the network and make it come to life. Whether it’s using
e-learning to educate students far from city centers or downloading the entire
Library of Congress in seconds, our networking technology has not only
revolutionized the way people do things, but who they are. People are more
informed, more efficient, and more involved. With all forms of communications
converging onto the network, Cisco is entering an exciting new era. The
concept of the network as the platform for transforming life’s experiences is
no longer a possibility: It is quickly becoming a reality. And Cisco is
leading the experience. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and
flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To
Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50
billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at
Job Type: Entry Level
Opportunity Category: *None
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Técnicos de Mantenimiento con Contrato Indefinido
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Tecnico Laboratorista Clinico
de Busqueda reservada en Nuevo Leon
de Empresa en Hidalgo
Tecnico en Validacion
de Empresa Reservada en Jalisco
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO DE VENTAS
de Dish en Coahuila
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Hostess Olive Garden Oasis
de CMR en Distrito Federal