Sales Engineer Job
Job Number: #
Business: Current & GE Lighting
Current powered by GE
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Sales Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
Client Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Mexico City
Postal Code: 01389
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Sales Engineer will be responsible for establishing and
driving a collaboration with customers in the creation of solutions to deliver
desired outcomes. They will leverage a broad and deep understanding of the
client’s business life-cycle cost and revenue models, and strategic
imperatives to define, challenge and shape the priority of needs and
Essential Responsibilities: This role is responsible for driving market share
through new LED business development with assigned strategic accounts.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
– Collaborate with key stakeholders to define needs and create solution
proposals specific to the customer including LED fixture sales, financing,
services, and future software offerings.
– Prospect, acquire and retain key customers within designated territory or
vertical segment. Gain acceptance and close deals. Build customer loyalty.
– Maintain a pipeline of high-value sales opportunities by building strategic
working relationships with C-level Executives and other key decision makers.
Achieve or exceed sales operating plan on a consistent and predictable basis.
– Participate in the development, presentation, and sale of a value
– Collaborate with internal teams including Product Management, Technology,
Marketing, Commercial Services and IT to understand and fulfill customer
– Partner closely with other GE businesses, GE Lighting Sales personnel and
agents/distributors to expand sales opportunities.
– Negotiate pricing and assist in development of contractual agreements to
close the sale.
– Leverage technology ( SalesForce) to manage leads, track results,
communicate targets,status, and engagement plans to leadership and other
– Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new applications,
services, and/or processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of
– Bachelor’s Degree from four-year accredited college or university.
– Minimum three (3) years solution sales experience at the end user
– Experience selling complex enterprise solutions, lighting solutions, or
– Proven record of performing against quota over an extended period of time.
– Ability to prospect, quickly qualify potential customers, and close deals.
– Basic business and financial acumen.
– Must be willing to travel extensive
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Técnicos de Mantenimiento con Contrato Indefinido
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Tecnico Laboratorista Clinico
de Busqueda reservada en Nuevo Leon
de Empresa en Hidalgo
Tecnico en Validacion
de Empresa Reservada en Jalisco
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO DE VENTAS
de Dish en Coahuila
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Hostess Olive Garden Oasis
de CMR en Distrito Federal