Senior Manufacturing Engineer Job
Job Number: #
Business: Current & GE Lighting
Current powered by GE
Posted Position Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 26220
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Main contact for Acuna Plant in its assigned product
line. The SME will be the focal center for communication regarding execution
of all activity regarding engineering activity and coordination within the
plant. Will be responsible for the performance of C change activity and the
product during its life inside the plant. He will also act as a point of
contact for A program activity working side by side with the NPI Engineers.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer owns the product inside the Plant.
– Responsible to direct the team for execution in the projects he owns.
– Ensure clear communication between Acuna and technology/program management
– Responsible to provide timeline information and visibility for local issues
that might cause a delay in the launch of a product’s manufacturing line.
– Coordinate execution of local interdepartmental activities to line them up
successfully for program milestones (DVP. PVP MFG5 etc.)
– Coordinate participation of the different plant teams in the launch of the
line as its: lean, moonshine, MSO, Materials, Import export, EHS, IT and
– Publish updates for internal and external customers regarding Acuna’s
progress in the execution of a program and identifying risk items.
– Direct responsible of the Manufacturing Engineer.
– Update Acuna Gantt charts in accordance to program milestones and
activities to ensure open items have visibility and that they are resolved on
a timely manner
– Define timeline for execution of projects.
– Work with component teams in order to synchronize components trial runs in
time for final assembly runs..
– Determine line balance according to annual volume/takt time.
– Generate work orders for IT and maintenance team coordination.
– Confirm BOM for final assembly
– Participate with team to fill out:
b. PVP Checklists
c. Post Mortems
d. MFG reviews
– Communication with suppliers and contractors for development/installation
of new equipment.
– Continuous communication with:
a. NPI coordinator
b. Manufacturing Engineer in Components areas.
c. EHS support personnel
– Internally with all departments.
– Education: Bachelor’s in Engineering. Preferably aligned with Electronic.
– Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in production processes and/or
engineering in the manufacturing or automotive industry. 2 experience related
with the launch of new products.
– Strong communication & interpersonal, fully bilingual, Spanish & English
language fluency is a must.
– Computer skills.
– Lean Manufacturing knowledge.
– Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
– Strong team building skills.
– Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization.
– Strong influencing skills.
– Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Knowledge in electronics concepts.
– Mechanical and electrical knowledge.
– Knowledge in the illumination industry.
– Knowledge in LEDs
– Six Sigma Certified
ASESOR FINANCIERO INDEPENDIENTE
de GONBRE ASESORES PROFESIONALES S.C. en Puebla
Asesor Telefónico de Cobranza, CDMX
de SERTEC en Distrito Federal
de PSIQUERHCONSULTORES en Distrito Federal
Capacitador de Elementos de Seguridad Privada
de SERVICIOS ESPECIALIZADOS SEPSISA, S.A. DE C.V en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo de Ventas
de Numero Uno Com en Coahuila
Convocatoria al Programa de Formación de Guías
de Memoria y Tolerancia A.C. en Distrito Federal
Captrista de datos
de Validata Servicios de captura, S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Atención a Clientes Telcel / ¡¡ CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA ¡¡
de ATENCION TELEFONICA en Distrito Federal