Commercial Operations Intern Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Commercial Operations Intern
Career Level: CI
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Mexico City
Postal Code: 01389
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: The intern experience will provide opportunities to
develop the fundamental skills and knowledge related to the Oil & Gas
business, specifically within its Commercial Operations function as well as
relations with other key areas within the company. The Intern will work with
the sales and commercial team on a variety of business related projects.
An intern works on projects related to a particular function depending on
their prior coursework and degree program
– Manage and track Deal Machine related opportunities, including data
cleansing, data maintenance and the development of new operational rhythm
metrics such as dashboards or reports.
– Develop analysis of the different trends, related to team performance
metrics, proposing a clear solution to a potential hurdle or roadblock.
– Research on relevant business information on a periodic basis.
– Consolidation and standardization of team metrics.
– Support the work of team leaders and their daily operations.
– Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to
communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
– May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
– Current enrollment in an Engineering degree program that will lead to a
– Fluent in English & Spanish language.
– Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
Valid Mexican Work Permit
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Ideally student coursing 6th or 7th semester of academic bachelor’s degree
1.5 to 2 years apart from graduation).
– Knowledge of the oil and gas industry or willingness to learn about the oil
and gas industry.
– Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
– Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and
– Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a
globally diverse team across different time zones.
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Técnicos de Mantenimiento con Contrato Indefinido
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Tecnico Laboratorista Clinico
de Busqueda reservada en Nuevo Leon
de Empresa en Hidalgo
Tecnico en Validacion
de Empresa Reservada en Jalisco
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO DE VENTAS
de Dish en Coahuila
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Hostess Olive Garden Oasis
de CMR en Distrito Federal