Country IV Manager Technology
Req ID: #
Job Function: Marketing and Sales
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Professional
The primary purposes of this role are:
1. To support the management of TOP 100 Accounts with special emphasis on
Technology industry s at country level or globally, collaborating with Country
Sales organizations as relevant.
2. To take Country responsibility to enhance Panalpina’s position towards the
technology industry and meet the objectives of growth and profitability with
new and existing customers.
3. To define and roll out the individual and aligned Industry Vertical
Strategy within the Country.
4. To actively participate to Country growth target settings based on
Industry Vertical strategy.
5. To develop Account development on all sectors
* Build and maintain close and beneficial relationships with Target Key Accounts and Country Key accounts where applicable.
* Coordinate and steer IV sales activities with different Countries and Bus.
* Plan and manage sales pipeline of expected and upcoming tenders;
* Qualify sales pipeline regarding margin and win probability in cooperation with Tender Management and BIM.
* Build a pro-active sales approach towards the Strategic Accounts based on the customer needs and the Unique Selling Propositions of Panalpina.
* Direct and oversee global bids and proposals on his/her Lead Area Strategic Key accounts, owning final responsibility for the commercial proposition in line with Corporate policies and customer solutions of tenders and bids. Agree and align final commercial proposition with Regional Head of Industry Vertical, Regional Product, Regional Tender Management and the Countries, as required;
* Support Countries on designated Country Key Account RFQ ;
* Identify and develop new markets and Industry Vertical specific products in close cooperation with respective Regional and Country functions;
* Act as Industry Vertical expert within the Country and is responsible for sharing and increasing industry knowledge and know-how across Country and BU Sales Teams;
* Develop and execute Strategic Key Account Plan on the assigned Key Account with the designated account team ;
* Ensure timely and accurate external (global) reporting towards the assigned Key Accounts;
* Manage functionally a team of Country KAMs and Sales Support in the various geographical areas.
* Is responsible for the overall coordination and proper execution of the account plan and any other reports.
* Globally owns and ensures full adherence to SOPs across the organization on the assigned SKA;
* Take global lead role and actively participate to the assigned SKA RFI & RFQ opportunities;
* Prepare RFI & RFQ Post-bid analysis and share with Tender Management, Products and any other relevant internal stakeholders;
* Propose and evaluate potential Strategic and target Accounts to Regional Head of Industry Vertical;
* Develop Country Industry Vertical Strategy in alignment with Regional IV, Product and Supply Chain Strategies;
* Define, communicate and ensure understanding of and adherence to Industry Vertical sub-segments and their development priorities towards the Country organization;
* Support Country Air Freight, Ocean Freight & Logistics in developing Country Product Strategies.
* Provide regular input to Product Management on product & market rate level intelligence;
* Develop pricing strategy for Industry Vertical specific solutions in cooperation with Product and Sales Management;
* Actively promote externally towards customers and internally towards sales organization Industry Vertical specific USPs;
* Prioritize Industry Vertical Key Accounts on demand for Corporate Trade Lane Sales & Procurement Management in case of capacity restrictions.
* Organize and participate in regular reviews with the Key Accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and sustainable business relationship;
* Monitor and control customer performances. Complete and/or fine tune as required Key Account KPI’s to measure customer sales performance and risks. Develop corrective actions on Key Accounts (Directly or through SKAM or Lead Country, whichever applies based on commercial ownership if sales or gross profit are under target and re-negotiate contracts if needed;
* Develop, build rapport and nurture long term partnerships with the accounts, translating our global capabilities to customer value, for maintaining and continually expanding account share penetration;
* Develop a pro-active customer approach based on the customer needs;
* Enhance Panalpina’s position and personal expertise in this specific industry segment by means of contacts with prospects, presence to fairs/exhibitions, presence to workshops and seminars;
* Build up and further improve all geographical customer relationships with the assigned KAM team;
* Develop global multi-level contacts between the assigned SKA and Panalpina for proper reciprocal function interfaces;
* Act as a mediator between the assigned Strategic key Account, Panalpina and suppliers, assuring the KAM team is the focal point for escalations;
* Proceed to forwarding and logistic spent identification and regular update on the IV Key Accounts;
* Gathers strategic forecast from the IV Key Accounts and is responsible to communicate and update space requirements to relevant Product Organizations on quarterly basis minimum.
* Support successful business handover between Sales and Operations, working in close collaboration with Customer Care & Implementation teams;
* Ensure the maintenance and improvement of quality standards that will be required by respective Industry Verticals and respective sub-segments.
* Propose, justify and supervise implementation of necessary investments (IT tools, hard-and software, assets etc.);
* Provide support to Country Sales Management on budget process and actively participate on Country target setting finalization on IV growth;
* Provide timely and proper RFQ Post Mortem analysis to Tender Management and relevant additional stakeholders involved in the RFQ.
* Identify talents and ensure constant development of skilled manpower to satisfy continuous demand of efficiency and professionalism;
* Constantly seek & drive continuous improvement efforts within area of responsibility ( collaboration, system, processes).
de Vallen Proveedora en Baja California
Repartidor de Pizza (Miguel Angel)
de Expertos en restaurantes en Distrito Federal
de Atento en Hidalgo
Empleado para Pizzeria (perisur)
de Expertos en restaurantes en Distrito Federal
Chofer de torton
de Grupo Corvi Tuxtla en Chiapas
SUSHERO, COCINA Y AYUDANTE DE COCINA
de Restaurantes Moshi Moshi en Distrito Federal
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Cocinero de Sushi
de Grupo Habita en Distrito Federal