Customer Support Engineer
Job Title: Customer Support Engineer CloudCenter (CliQr)
The Business Entity
The Cisco Technical Services group provides world-class support for customers around the globe. Your opportunity to impact the health and performance of networks and systems that surround us all are limitless. Career growth options will be BOLD, as we realize our vision to become the #1 IT Company in the world. Make an impact with us!
Our Customer Support Engineers play a crucial role in helping customers solve problems. Cisco CloudCenter is an Application-Defined Management Platform that securely provisions infrastructure resources and deploys application components and data across multiple datacenter, private and public cloud environments. On this team, you will get the opportunity to work in a uniquely diverse and socially responsible environment with one of the most innovative companies in the high-tech industry. You’ll be coached and mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your technical skills.
Role & Responsibilities
It’s an exciting time to join this newly formed group of CloudCenter TAC Customer Support Engineers. Get in on the ground floor of this newly formed Support group where you will support cutting edge technology!
In this role you will:
● Interface internally with Customer Support Engineers, Sales Engineers, Network Consulting Engineers, Technical Leaders and Internal Engineering departments.
● Provide second/third level technical support for CloudCenter technologies
● Apply analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and software problems of moderate to high complexity. As a technical expert and provide support on a world-wide basis
● Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required
● Utilize moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems
· Knowledge of virtualization, cloud computing and technologies like AWS, VMware, OpenStack is a must.
· Technical support level2 resource for an enterprise in a similar or related field (cloud management, systems management, IaaS, PaaS).
· Should be experienced in one or more scripting technologies (Bash, Perl, Shell, Power Shell, Python, etc.)
· Knowledge of software application frameworks.
· Knowledge in cloud infrastructure concepts.
· Excellent writing and interpersonal communication/relationship skills.
· Ability to work effectively and manage multiple customer support issues simultaneously.
· Self-motivated with strong self-development ability.
· Ability to thrive under pressure, self-manage and prioritize activities.
· Understanding of IaaS, SaaS, PaaS concepts.
· Previous experience working with cloud providers.
· Experience in SQL and NoSQL (mongodb).
· Experience of the administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy and routing.
· Experience in using or integrating with Systems Management Technology.
· Experience with configuration management tools is a big plus (Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
· Knowledge of container technology i.e Docker.
· Hands-on experience with PaaS tools or other cloud management software.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Cajero administrativo Villahermosa - Atención a cliente y apoyo a crédito y cobranza en Tabasco - Empresa lider en outsourcing
de Empresa lider en outsourcing en Tabasco
Atención a clientes en Querétaro - Hospital H+ Querétaro
de Hospital H+ Querétaro en Queretaro
Call Center - Atencion a Clientes Preferente Experiencia en TI en Estado de México - Servicios Computacionales de Mexico S.A de C.V
de Servicios Computacionales de Mexico S.A de C.V en Estado de Mexico
/// Atención clientes /// - Mecánica automotriz en Estado de México - Alta Creatividad y Generación de Empleos S.A de C.V
de Alta Creatividad y Generación de Empleos S.A de C.V en Estado de Mexico
jefe de cajas - angostura en Sinaloa - Casa Ley S.A. de C.V.
de Casa Ley S.A. de C.V. en Sinaloa
Dealer Operador de Mesas Chihuhua en Chihuahua - RHHR Group
de RHHR Group en Chihuahua
Asesor de Servicio - KIA Celaya Campestre en Guanajuato - GRUPO CALETTO AUTOMOTRIZ ORIENTAL DEL BAJIO
de GRUPO CALETTO AUTOMOTRIZ ORIENTAL DEL BAJIO en Guanajuato
Lavaloza - Naucalpan en Estado de México - GIN Group Azcapotzalco
de GIN Group Azcapotzalco en Estado de Mexico