Electrical Engineer Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Power
Power Water & Distributed Power
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
Product Design and Development
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 76146
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Role Summary/Purpose: The Electrical Design Engineer will support the
Distributed Power group He/she will have the responsibility leading New
Product Introduction, Reliability & Maintainability programs. In this role,
he/she will work on projects of moderate complexity to meet the intent purpose
of new product development and existing product support. In this position you
will utilize your engineering design skills, CAD experience (CREO), and GE’s
quality system procedures to support the engineering group.
– Create new product designs and product assemblies, and solve design and
reliability problems related to wire harnessing on GEW engines, gensets and
– Create new design or modify existing assisted by CAD (CREO).
– Collaborate with global engineering team on projects, knowledge sharing,
training, tools, procedures, and best practice.
– Procure prototype hardware for design verification, product release, and
trouble-shooting production and field service problems
– Develop technical requirements and quality standards while working closely
with technical and cross-functional personnel
– Perform engineering studies and calculations within the scope of assigned
– Participate in project teams as a wire harness design authority and
complete all design tasks required to release the product to schedule
– Participate in project teams for technical design reviews
– Ensure all required business system transactions associated with ECO
releases are completed as required
– Provide technical support to other functional areas as required
– Lead a cross functional team as required
– Participate in and assist with the creation and development of quality
– BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or
BS degree in related field plus 3 years of experience in related field or
Master’s degree in related field plus 1 years of experience or PhD degree in
related field (Degree must be in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics
– Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
– Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Legal right to work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for
employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Demonstrated proficiency utilizing electrical engineering skills to analyze
technical requirements and applying appropriate skill set to design and detail
complex components and assemblies with EPLAN or other similar electrical CAD
– Experience with EPLAN Harness proD or other software for modeling and
routing of wire harnesses on industrial machines.
– Industrial engine, generator set, control panels or switchgear background
with experience designing sheet metal components, electrical harnesses, and
– Demonstrated problem solving skills
– Organizational skills required to effectively handle multiple tasks.
– Communication & Interpersonal skills required to function effectively with
engineering and inter-department team.
– Experience with Oracle/SAP Business system.
– Demonstrated proficiency in written, oral, and presentation skills.
– Must embrace continuous improvement and have a strong desire to learn.
– Detail orientated.
de Grupo Liber en Jalisco
Atención a Clientes Tiempo Completo Digitex Legaria
de Digitex en Distrito Federal
de UVA producciones en Distrito Federal
de DISTRIBUIDORA Y COMERCIALIZADORA HALCON SA DE CV en Distrito Federal
Ingeniería en sistemas
de Enlace Laboral en Distrito Federal
Gerente Operativo experiencia en Retail
de Human Capital Group en Distrito Federal
EJECUTIVA COMERCIAL -SECTOR SALUD-
de CONECTA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS en Distrito Federal
Ingeniero Químico Ambiental
de PAE en Queretaro