Business Intelligence Specialist Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Healthcare
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Business Intelligence Specialist
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Mexico City
Postal Code: 01389
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: The Specialist – Productivity drives and enables
Services variable and base cost productivity through projects, proactive and
reactive actions across a given geography.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Is responsible for driving & enabling
productivity within function
2. Enables projects across the Services organization in a given area.
3. Works with process owners to identify simplification and growth/savings
opportunities for the services organization and implement-optimized solutions.
4. Develops profitability analysis and business cases, manages assigned
projects and is responsible for achieving the designated results
5. Owns implementation of project strategy: project control, coordination,
testing and documentation.
6. Sets up/implements regular and ad hoc reports to track results or identify
Qualifications/Requirements: Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management
System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate
corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies
(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet
Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US /
Int’l and/or local Law is broken
5. Insure timely dispatch closure
6. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and
appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions
1. Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Finance, Commercial, or Engineering.
2. Strong analytical skills demonstrating ability to identify root causes of
problems; generate and evaluate creative alternative solutions; implement
problem resolutions quickly and effectively with fact-based decisions.
3. Business acumen
4. Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration.
Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into
5. Experience interfacing with both internal and external customers in
finding value added solutions to improvement opportunities.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: 1. Solid proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft
Office Suite products and GE Services information systems and tools.
2. LEAN / Six Sigma experience.
Impresor en Serigrafía - Gran formato
de Sociedad anónima en Queretaro
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Mecanico diesel general camiones
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Mesa de Ayuda / Telecomunicaciones
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico atención a clientes
de Cyberideas SA de CV en Distrito Federal
Supervisor de Obra
de airsplit en Queretaro
ENCARGADO A DE TINTORERIA
de Atalaya Servicios de Personal S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
INSTRUCTOR DE LOGISICA
de Nabe en Nuevo Leon