Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Systems Engineering
Level of Experience: Experienced – Manager
Requisition #: S1017421
Job title: Systems Engineer.
The Business Entity
Cisco seeks a Systems Engineer with broad experience in IP, Collaboration or
Data Center Technologies to partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales
technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions-setting up demonstrations
and explaining features and benefits to customers-and designing and
configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
Gain access to the broad palette of Cisco technologies and applications in a
variety of vertical markets. In additional to technological aptitude, and the
ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate’s
interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and
Role & Responsibilities
Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned
– Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
– Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
– Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
– Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for
– Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides
consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems
– .5+ years-related experience.
– Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings
in technology area of emphasis required.
– Pre-Sales experience required.
– Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
– CCNP, CCVP, CCIE or Data Center Certifications are strongly encouraged.
– Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one of the following
area’s of specialization: IP Telephony, Unified Communications, Video, Contact
Center, Campus/MAN, WAN, Data Center Technologies, Application Optimization,
Storage Networks, Server Architecture, Virtualization, Data Base or ERPs
(relevant to assignment).
– Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong
– Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member. Demonstrated
technical knowledge and consultative skills.
– Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an
effective course of action.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Keywords: Systems Engineer
Job Type: Manager
Opportunity Category: *None
Ejecutivo de ventas telefónicas
de Unitec en Distrito Federal
asesor telefonico para portabilidad lunes viernes
de Pentafon contac center & bpo en Distrito Federal
Gestor de cobranza telefonico
de Recave de Mexico en Nuevo Leon
CONSEJERA DE BELLEZA LIVERPOOL VERACRUZ PLAZA AMÉRICAS
de Clarins SA de CV en Veracruz
ESTUDIANTE FEMENINO PARA ATENCION DE DULCERIA
de DULCERIA LA REYNA en Estado de Mexico
Maquetador Diseño WEB
de Human Capital Group en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico MEDIO TIEMPO
de Sicop Centro de Contacto en Estado de Mexico
Agente Promotor - Vallejo $ 10,000 ingresos minimos
de InverCap Afore en Distrito Federal