Solution Architect - Cisco Policy Suite
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Services
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1015181
Job title: Solution Architect.
The Business Entity
This is truly generation of Cisco’s Service Provider business supporting
AT&T; Mobility to ensure we are there for our customer, supporting them
with emerging technologies likes SDN, Cloud, Data Center, Virtualization, IoT,
This is an important time of transition for GSP (Global Service Provider)
Service Delivery segment. There is a lot going on across our global team as we
move to our new operating model and organizational design. Immense amount of
collaboration is taking place between service delivery, sales and engineering
to make sure we cater to the operational and technological needs supporting
AT&T; Mobility, one of the world’s largest Mobile Service Providers.
Role and Responsibilities
The Solution Architect position provides a highly motivated individual an
opportunity to provide lead the design of technical solutions for wireless
carriers worldwide. In addition, the successful candidate will develop a
wireless system and product expertise by solving customer’s networking
The PCRF Solution Architect will be responsible for developing innovative
network solutions by utilizing the leading edge wireless product line in high
growth global telecommunications markets. This person must possess technical
expertise to design complex network solutions to stay ahead of the competition
and champion change by challenging the status quo in support of new ideas.
The Solution Architect will have the following major responsibilities:
* Network Planning and Design – Lead other engineers to deliver expert consulting, design and support to customers for sales opportunities. Work with Sales and Advanced Services to develop state-of-art customized wireless solutions for Carriers worldwide. Recommend technical solutions to improve customer operations.
* Network Planning (internal) – Lead consulting efforts for internal teams ( Product Management, Marketing, Sales). Convert external customer requirements into recommendations for new product features.
* Customer Support – represent the company’s technical capabilities and manage day-to-day technical needs of wireless customers. Support / enable customer specific solutions to grow business. Steer customer expectations according to product and network management capabilities.
* Strong Program Management skills – lead a multiple simultaneous PCRF implementations for Cisco largest clients
* Perform ad hoc analyses and tasks as assigned
* In order to be successful in this role, this person must have a minimum of 5-10 years technical networking experience in wireless field.
* The candidate must have been working in a telecommunications industry, developed networking solutions for wireless Carriers and obtained a wide technical experience base.
* Bachelors degree in a technical field. Masters in technology field or MBA is a plus.
* Organizational – have shown the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously, work across the organization, and drive the necessary activities to solve customer issues.
* Interpersonal – have demonstrated the ability to recommend technical solutions and work effectively with customers / partners.
* Project Management – must possess excellent project management skills gained by leading technical projects for Carriers world wide
* Spanish/English – must speak fluent Spanish and English
* Excellent knowledge of GPRS/UMTS/WiMAX/CDMA core network architecture
* Strong experience in installing and configuring IP network equipment in a Service Provider (Telecom) environment, with core network skills including RADIUS, AAA, TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, SNMP
*PCRF/SGSN/GGSN Integration Commissioning and administration (Charging, performance, O&M; GPRS and UMTS interfaces Gr, Gn/Gp, Gs, Gd, Gb and IuPS)
* Good background understanding and knowledge of network management software systems (AAA, Billing, NMS, LDAP) and their interaction/integration with network elements
* Good working knowledge and understanding of software development technologies (Java, HTML)
* Strong IP networking solution knowledge and skill set ( Cisco CCNA, CCNP or equivalent)
* Experienced in Interoperability Testing (IOT) with customer vendors for PCRF, SGSN and GGSN network elements
* Good Linux/Solaris expertise
* Experienced in System Acceptance Testing: Ensure functionality of all test cases, and troubleshoot and isolate any faults encountered
* Hands on experience in OSS and SNMP protocol
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Keywords: Solution Architect.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Global Service Provider, Services
Coordinador de ventas
de Red Consultores en Puebla
de Distribuidora Internacional de equipos DG S. A. de C.V. en Veracruz
Asesor de Ventas
de ENLACE LABORAL en Distrito Federal
de Doctor Empresa S.C. en Distrito Federal
Guardia de seguridad
de Fetasa Mexicali en Baja California
Ayudante Técnico Sin experiencia(1/2 Tiempo–Centro)
de Orión Integración, Desarrollo y Talento S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Encargado de Mantenimiento
de GRUPO ANDERSON´S en Distrito Federal
Olive Garden Polanco // Labores de Cocina //
de CMR en Distrito Federal