System Administrator & Sales Operations Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Healthcare
Healthcare Asia Pacific
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: System Administrator & Sales Operations
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 2150
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: You will be the go-to person for Salesforce and Apttus
covering the functional support and administration function across most
departments. You will interact with the users to understand their needs to
action change requests. Based in Sydney, you will report to the Commercial
Excellence Leader. This role will consist of regular tasks as well as projects
where you will be in regular contact with sales individuals, leadership, your
Leader as well as the finance and pricing team.
– Maintain effective communication channels with key members of the
Salesforce & Apttus user base, as well as other technology teams within the
– Development of training guides and support documentation
– Support end users as the systems SME, provide training in the use of
Salesforce & Apttus using either group sessions or one on one style informal
– Implementation of administrative changes in Salesforce and Apttus,
including data migration, data quality efforts, field updates and changes,
workflow rules, customization of objects.
– Write and test user stories and support the grooming process
– User account administration, including role hierarchy changes and profile
– Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to
provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce & Apttus
– Respond to customer requests that have been escalated from Tier 1 support
analysts and resolve or escalate cases according to procedure
– Answer technical questions, solve technical problems, and suggest
appropriate workarounds related to supported applications
– Train end users and prepare related documentation (training materials,
process and data flows, and use cases)
– Work closely with users and department leads to keep the database clean
ensuring accurate customer data.
– Map and load install base and accounts as created in the ERP database into
Salesforce & Apttus
– Validate new account creation in Salesforce and matched in Apttus
– Maintain data integrity and quality
– Maintain products and price books as New Products are released and products
at end of life
Qualifications/Requirements: Required Qualifications:
– Salesforce certified Administrator (201)
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on the Salesforce platform
– Experience in administering ERP systems, Apttus experience preferred.
– Demonstrated experience in configuration, including Custom Objects, fields,
components, workflows and reports.
– Good knowledge of App-Exchange products.
– Excellent practical knowledge of data structure and migration, also
maintaining data integrity, data cleansing and mapping.
– Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector,
Salesforce for Outlook) Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel with two (2)
years working experience
– Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills.
– Demonstrated use of Analytical Skills.
– Ability to communicate using English.
– Experience with multi-tasking.
– Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
– Ability to work in a cross-functional cross-country team environment.
– Ability to manage self and tasks in an appropriate manner
– Excellent organizational and administrative skills
– Attention to detail.
– A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
– Willingness to work as part of a team
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
ÚNETE GRAN APERTURA ITALIANNIS MUNDO E
de Busqueda reservada en Estado de Mexico
Encargado de Marketing
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Ayudante de oficina medio tiempo
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Coordinador de Mantenimiento de Sucursales Torreón
de Busqueda reservada en Coahuila
SUPERVISOR DE SEGURIDAD E HIGIENE
de Confidencial en Puebla
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Encargado de Marketing
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
International Seagoing Opportunities
de Empresa Reservada en Baja California