Looking for candidates for Generator oOEM Engineer Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Power
Power Power Services
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
GE looks for innovation everywhere. For 130 years, GE has been at the
forefront of innovation, but finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems
has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an
essential part of the solution! Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. Working
for GE Power is exciting & Challenging. Come see what you are missing! GE
offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging
careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.
Posted Position Title: Looking for candidates for Generator oOEM Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Monterrey, Querétaro, Morelia
Postal Code: 66215
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Looking for candidates for Generator Engineering for
other OEM Technologies. We may not have a specific job for you today, but are
interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced
people, and we offer opportunities around the globe in Engineering.
Essential Responsibilities: As the Generator oOEM Engineer, you may:
– Expedited visit to customer sites.
– Define first Scope Definition.
– Propose technical solution
– Identify Factual findings.
– Partnering other engineering teams
– Engineering Project Management.
– Liaison for Engineering Requests for Issue resolution
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electric Power Engineering or any other related
engineering degree from an accredited university or college with minimum of 9
years of professional experience valuable for the position.
– Minimum of 8 years of experience in repair engineering, field engineering,
product service, power generation product engineering or related functions
within the power generation industry
– Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time to customer sites
and GE Shops to enable work execution
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Graduate Degree in an engineering discipline from accredited university
– Domain expertise in power services and equipment for Non-GE Generator and
its accessory systems
– Knowledge and understanding of GE’s and competitors products’ capabilities
and limitations in sufficient detail to be able to develop offerings that meet
internal and external customer needs
Vendedor Sueldo Base + Comisiones
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
Vendedor Hospitalario NO facmaceutico
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
de Busqueda reservada en Estado de Mexico
Tecnico Electrónico en Puebla
de Confidencial en Puebla
de Empresa Reservada en Distrito Federal
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Venta de Maquinaria Industrial Inglés MRV
de Empresa Reservada en Aguascalientes
TSU para ventas externas Apodaca
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico