Este anuncio de empleo ha sido publicado hace 45 días...
SENIOR COUNSEL, COMMERCIAL Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Healthcare
Healthcare Global Law & Policy
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: SENIOR COUNSEL, COMMERCIAL
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Mexico City
Postal Code: 01389
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Responsible for structuring and negotiating highly
structured commercial contracts with GE Healthcare’s key strategic and
corporate account customers. Advise the senior P&L; leaders on observed
opportunities and strategic direction. Reports directly to the General Counsel
for a business unit within GE Healthcare or in the larger businesses, may
report to a more senior counsel.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Work with the business team as a business
partner to identify opportunities to drive business forward, working with
business development in structuring, negotiating and closing of complex
acquisitions/ to develop legal processes / templates for new business and
2. Drafting, reviewing and negotiating strategic business agreements and
3. Advising the business on regulatory, privacy, antitrust and
4. Providing regulatory and compliance advice- in conjunction with the
Regulatory and Compliance specialist areas in GE Healthcare
5. Managing outside counsel, when brought in to assist
6. Managing/ supporting the management of disputes and litigation
7. Generally applying combined business and legal judgment to proposed deals,
relationships and other issues requiring legal or compliance attention.
8. Providing legal advice regarding process to sell to public entities
Qualifications/Requirements: Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management
System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate
corrective action as required.
1. JD (or equivalent) with active bar membership.
2. In the region of 8- 10 years (more if scope of role scope is broader) of
business law experience at a large law firm or corporate legal department,
including but not limited to drafting, negotiating and closing complex
business transactions in a regulated environment ( purchase, sale and
3. Proven team leadership experience.
4. Demonstrated experience identifying and resolving legal issues quickly and
effectively and ability to make on the spot risk calls.
5. Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple
business clients in an extremely fast-paced environment.
6. Ability to communicate using English (and local language) and outstanding
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: 1. Experience in the Healthcare industry and exposure
to medical industry regulations (FDA, Medicare/Medicaid anti-kickback)
2. Demonstrated experience providing legal advice in a highly regulated
ASESOR FINANCIERO INDEPENDIENTE
de GONBRE ASESORES PROFESIONALES S.C. en Puebla
Asesor Telefónico de Cobranza, CDMX
de SERTEC en Distrito Federal
de PSIQUERHCONSULTORES en Distrito Federal
Capacitador de Elementos de Seguridad Privada
de SERVICIOS ESPECIALIZADOS SEPSISA, S.A. DE C.V en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo de Ventas
de Numero Uno Com en Coahuila
Convocatoria al Programa de Formación de Guías
de Memoria y Tolerancia A.C. en Distrito Federal
Captrista de datos
de Validata Servicios de captura, S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Atención a Clientes Telcel / ¡¡ CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA ¡¡
de ATENCION TELEFONICA en Distrito Federal